Enjoy Florida living at this five bedroom villa on the community of Indian Creek in Kissimmee. Spend time with the family on your private pool deck or head to the community's park areas with the kids for a game of tennis, basketball or just to play on the grass. If you are a golfer you will be pleased to know that the Mystic Dunes course is just a few minutes away! With the Disney parks just 10 minutes away, and SeaWorld and Universal only a short journey along the I-4 you are have all of Orlando’s main tourist attractions practically on your doorstep! If you don’t want to cook after a busy day at the parks then stop off at one of the bars or restaurants that line the popular US192, which is only minutes from your villa, where there will be something to suit all budgets and tastes.
- Living Accommodation - At the heart of the open-plan living area is the family lounge. Take a seat on the cream leather sofas and chairs and put your feet up on front of the TV, or head outside via the patio doors to the pool deck. To the left of the villa is the kitchen which has white appliances and a breakfast bar with seating for two guests. A further four guests can take a seat around a breakfast table in the kitchen. The main dining area is opposite the kitchen and has room for six guests to be seated around a wooden table.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom through which you can access the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is to the rear of the villa on the right and has a King-size bed as well an en-suite bathroom with access to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 is at the front of the villa and has windows overlooking the garden. It has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 and 5 are next to each other to the right of the living area. Both bedrooms have Twin beds. Each of the bedrooms have ceiling fans and flatscreen TVs for the convenience of all guests.
- Outdoor Living - Spend quality time with your family on the pool deck at the rear of the villa. Soak up the sun on the pool deck, take a dip in the water and relax in the spa. In the evening you might want to eat under the covered dining area, making use of the six seats around the tiled table, whilst looking out over the conservation area behind your pool.
- Entertainment - If you are feeling competitive then head to the games room at the front of the villa, where you can play air hockey or pool with your family!
Indian Creek is tucked away just off the popular US192 area making its location perfect for access to Walt Disney World and other attractions. Built in approximately 2002, its 460 homes are a mixture of residential and holiday rentals. The I-4 highway, leading to all other Orlando attractions, is a few minutes away, meaning that you could be on a beach within an hour of leaving your villa.View our Indian Creek community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Seaworld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes