This 4 bedroom privately owned vacation villa is on Bridgewater Crossing, a peaceful and well-maintained community on the Ronald Reagan Parkway in Davenport. With a totally secluded private pool and plenty of space for everybody to relax and enjoy their Orlando holiday, this villa will help recharge your batteries at the end of a busy day. Community facilities are just a few minutes from the villa and include an outdoor swimming pool with shower and changing facilities, a children’s play area and tennis, basketball and beach volleyball courts. The magic and excitement of Disney theme parks can be found just 15-20 minutes away, with Discovery Cove and SeaWorld a 20-25 minute car journey from here. Harry Potter fans excited about a trip on Hogwarts Express or a leisurely walk through the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade can be at Universal Resorts in less than half an hour. ChampionsGate Village is less than 10 minutes away is the location of a Publix supermarket and a wide range of family friendly restaurants, take-aways and bars, enough to satisfy any taste, budget or dietary requirement. The nearby I-4 Highway is easy to reach, and this leads to Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Center, Daytona and many of Florida’s award-winning sandy beaches.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan layout of this villa includes a kitchen area with all the appliances, gadgets and equipment you might need to help prepare delicious family meals or a picnic to take with you to the beach. The nearby dining table is perfect for gathering around and sharing stories or playing board games once the dishes have been cleared away. The family lounge, towards the rear of the villa, is filled with lots of natural light and has been furnished with traditional seating around a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the opposite side of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is at the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 has Twin beds and has been decorated to suit guests of any age or gender. Each bedroom has its own television, perfect for late night movies or lazy mornings before you hit the parks!
- Entertainment - The community facilities are available for guests to use during their stay here and include a large outdoor swimming pool with changing and shower facilities. More energetic guests should head to the sports courts and play a few games of tennis, basketball or beach volleyball, while younger family members will enjoy the play area with swings and slides. The nearby BBQ and picnic area is a great place to meet up with other holidaymakers staying on Bridgewater Crossing.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck benefits from having an undercover seating area and privacy fencing on all sides, making this the perfect spot to sit and relax with a cold drink in the evening as you make plans for your next Florida holiday.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Bridgewater Crossing is a picturesque 78 acre Davenport community of approximately 220 villas close to Disney World, which is just a 15-20 minute drive away. Universal, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are all within a 20-30 minute drive. Peaceful tree-lined sidewalks, beautiful lakes and a community swimming pool are just a few of the facilities on offer for guests staying in one of our luxury villas all with a private pool, and many of them benefit further from having south or west-facing scenic views and games rooms.View our Bridgewater Crossing community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes