Sitting on the peaceful and well-established Davenport community of Florida Pines, on the US27, midway between the US192 and the I-4 Highway, this 4 bedroom privately owned villa has a south-facing sunny pool deck, no overlooking neighbours and a family games room. Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes from here, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are 25-30 minutes away and Universal Resort, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, is a few minutes further away at just 30-35 minutes. Shops, restaurants and fast food options are all easily reached from here.
- Living Accommodation - The spacious open-plan living accommodation will help you relax the moment you step through the front door. The kitchen is centrally placed and has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need for meal preparation, and the breakfast bar is a great setting to enjoy snacks and drinks at anytime of the day. A dining table in the kitchen is the perfect spot to enjoy breakfast each morning as you plan your day ahead, or evenings together playing board games. The naturally lit lounge is at the rear of the villa and has comfy seating, a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading to the south-facing pool deck so you can wander in and out as you please to check up on the kids splashing around in the pool.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa on the left and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. On the right of the lounge at the back is Bedroom 2, with a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the front of the villa on the left and each of them have Twin beds and are decorated and furnished in a style that would suit all guests. A shared en-suite bathroom separates these two bedrooms.
- Entertainment - Head to the games room to practice your ball-potting skills on the pool table or your hand to eye co-ordination on the air hockey table, don’t forget to keep scores though so you know who the family champ is at the end of your holiday.
- Outdoor Living - After exhausting days around the theme parks, head back home to your villa for some rest and relaxation on the south-facing pool deck. The kids will love making happy holiday memories in the pool, while adults can top up their tan on a lounger or sit around the table with a good book and a cold drink.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
As you drive into the community the white picket fence overlooking the green fields gives Florida Pines a real country feel. The community was built in 2002 and is situated just off the US27 and a few miles south of the popular tourist corridor of the US192. The I-4 highway is a short drive south from here as well meaning that Florida Pines is ideally situated to reach all the places you want to visit.View our Florida Pines community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes