Situated on the US27, at the junction of the US192 is this four bedroom villa sitting on the High Grove resort in Clermont. With plenty of community facilities for all ages to enjoy, the resort is in a prime location to visit all of Orlando's main attractions. The Disney theme parks are just a fifteen minute drive away.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door is the family lounge with sofa seating, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. To the right of the lounge is the formal dining area seating six people. Adjacent is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is the first bedroom on the right off of the landing and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is next to the Master bedroom and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has Twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and also has Twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The good sized pool deck has a large pool, a spa and an outdoor dining table seating four people. A great place for relaxing between visiting Orlando's main attractions.
- Entertainment - The games room is located just off the kitchen and has table tennis and table football. Ideal for some family fun during the quieter times of the holiday.
High Grove is a quiet gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a spa, swimming pool, gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. As well as the family-friendly Irish pub at the entrance to the community a bigger selection of bars, restaurants and fast food options can be found less than 5 minutes away.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes