If you are wanting to be near the heart of the action, then look no further than this four bedroom family villa on the Indian Point community. A 15-minute car journey is all it takes to reach the Disney parks, with SeaWorld and Universal Studios needing slightly longer, at around 25 minutes. A few miles to the north is the US192 with a wide array of shops, bars and restaurants to appeal to most tastes and budgets. Back at your villa there is plenty of space to unwind in the lounge, get competitive in the games room, or soak up the sun on the pool deck. Here you could also enjoy an alfresco meal under the stars with the outside dining area complete with a table and seating.
- Living Accommodation - The family lounge is at the back of the villa with sofa seating for seven around a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. The well-equipped kitchen is at the front of the property and also contains a dining table to seat four guests. The main dining area is found nearby and has a table and chairs for six people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa, to the left of the main lounge. Here you have a King-size bed, flatscreen TV, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is opposite the Master bedroom, on the right of the lounge. This contains a Queen-size bed, flatscreen TV and windows to the pool deck. Bedroom 3 has a music theme with Twin beds. Bedroom 4 has a Bunk bed with a Single bed on top and a Double bed on the bottom and can be found to the right of the lounge.
- Entertainment - For those who want to perfect their long shots, there is a pool table for guest use in the games room, as well as seating for players patiently waiting for their turn. There are also board games available for you to use in the main lounge.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck has a covered dining area for your family to enjoy a meal out in the open to watch the sun go down.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
The quiet Kissimmee community of Indian Point is close to Disney World and offers a range of private villas to rent, many of which have games rooms, south or west-facing pools and views of the natural lake the community is built around. Guests staying here can use all facilities including the swimming pool, sports courts, play area and jogging trail. Kissimmee Old Town, restaurants and shops, including a 24hr Walmart store, are nearby, making this the perfect location for your Orlando holiday.View our Indian Point community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes