Sitting on the gated Highgate Park subdivision of the popular Legacy Park community on the US in Davenport is this lovely 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa. Features include a well-equipped games room for lots of family entertainment evenings and a south-facing private pool and spa with peaceful conservation views to the rear. The community also has a tennis court, children’s playground and a BBQ and picnic area that guests staying here will have access to. The magic and excitement of Disney World can be reached in as little as 15-20 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove both less than half an hour away along the nearby I-4 Highway. Harry Potter fans eager to ride on Hogwarts Express or walk down Diagon Alley can be at Universal Resorts in about 35-40 minutes. The US192 is a couple of miles north of Legacy Park and this is where you will discover hundreds of restaurants and take-aways to choose from, satisfying all dietary requirements, tastes and appetites. Berry Town Center, a mile away in the opposite direction, has a selection of family restaurants, a British bar and a Publix supermarket.
- Living Accommodation - The quiet lounge area as you enter the villa is the perfect place to sit and relax after a busy day at the parks. Just next to this is a small dining table, great for evening meals at home or for playing board games in the evenings. The main family lounge is at the rear of the villa and has large comfy sofas, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and doors leading to the south-facing pool deck. The adjacent kitchen has been equipped with everything you might need and has a breakfast bar and an additional dining table overlooking the pool deck. A separate area upstairs has a computer for those guests that need to continue working or wishing to keep in touch with friends and family back home.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the ground floor, just off the lounge, and has a King-size bed, doors leading to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is upstairs at the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed, balcony with south-facing conservation views and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 each have Twin beds in them and are decorated and furnished in a style that would suit all holidaymakers. With a television in each bedroom all guests get the chance to watch late-night TV as they drift off to sleep at the end of a busy day.
- Entertainment - The games room has a pool table, air hockey game and table football, all great for making some long-lasting holiday memories together. The community tennis court is tucked away in a quiet corner of the estate, next to a kiddie’s playground and picnic area.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck, with privacy screening on both sides, ample space, a covered area for alfresco dining and conservation view to the rear will probably be the reason why you won't want to leave this villa!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Legacy Park - Highgate Park
Highgate Park is a peaceful gated sub-community within the larger Legacy Park community on the US27 in Davenport. It is close to Disney World and all road links taking you to Universal, SeaWorld and Orlando’s other top attractions. All of our rental villas have a private pool and many of them have a games room which the kids will love, a spa to help you relax and a south or west-facing pool deck for sun worshippers, many also have scenic views for you to enjoy as you recharge your batteries. From here, the popular US192, with its bars, shops and restaurants, is just a short drive away.View our Legacy Park - Highgate Park community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes