Located on the US27 in Davenport, midway between the I-4 Highway and the popular US192, the well-established Tuscan Ridge community is home to this 4 bedroom villa which provides families with everything they could want from a holiday home in Orlando. The community tennis court and clubhouse gym are a few minutes’ walk from here and guests have access to these facilities during their stay. Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World theme parks are just 20-25 minutes from here, with Discovery Cove and SeaWorld about 25-30 minutes away. Harry Potter fans eager to experience a ride on Hagrid’s motorbike or a stroll down Diagon Alley can be at Universal Resorts in about 30-35 minutes by car, slightly quicker if they can get a lift on a broomstick. The US192 is a few miles from Tuscan Ridge and has hundreds of dining options waiting to be discovered, serving everything from salads to seafood, pasta to pancakes and burgers to burritos, and taking care of all budgets, tastes and dietary requirements. Even closer is Berry Town Center which has a Publix supermarket, a British bar and selection of family restaurants.
- Living Accommodation - This spacious vacation villa offers all the comforts of home and will immediately help you relax and enjoy your Orlando holiday experience. Just inside the front door is a formal dining table with windows overlooking the front garden and seating for 6 people, a great place for mealtimes or evening fun playing board games. A comfy lounge area is nearby and has seating for 6 people and doors leading to the sunny pool deck area so you can wander in and out as often as you please to take advantage of the glorious Florida weather. The main family lounge is at the rear of the villa and has comfy seating, a flatscreen TV and doors leading to the pool area. The kitchen is adjacent to this lounge and has all the appliances, equipment and gadgets to meet your culinary requirements as well as a breakfast table overlooking the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the front lounge and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the main lounge and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool area. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are on the left of the kitchen and have each been furnished with Twin beds and decorated in a style to suit all guests, they are separated by a bathroom. A TV in every bedroom means everybody gets the chance to enjoy a late-night movie as they relax at the end of a busy day.
- Entertainment - Competitive guests might want to head to the games room and challenge family members to a few games of table football or air hockey to escape the hot Florida sun. The community tennis court and clubhouse gym are a short walk from here and guests have access to these facilities during their stay here.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck has wide open grassland views to the rear so you can relax without being overlooked by neighbours. The covered dining area has ample seating and space for everybody if they are not splashing around in the pool or enjoying a relaxing soak in the spa. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2, avoiding any mad dashes through the house with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Tuscan Ridge sits midway between the lively US192 and the I-4 Highway, close to Disney World and many other popular Orlando attractions and theme parks. With a mixture of 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas with their own private pool, this community is peaceful and well-maintained. The properties are mainly privately owned single-storey villas and many of them have south or west-facing pool decks and games rooms. All major theme parks, shopping malls, bars, restaurants, beaches and golf courses are all within easy driving times of here, making this a great location for your Florida holiday.View our Tuscan Ridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes