Soak up the sun on the west-facing pool deck at this 4 bedroom villa on the established Davenport community of Westridge, on the US27, midway between the I-4 Highway and the bustling US192. Take a dip in the large west-facing pool, relax in the spa or make use of the community facilities which include sports courts and a swimming pool. From here you can be at Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks in as little as 20-25 minutes, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove in about 25-30 minutes and Universal Resorts, which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park in a little over half an hour. The nearest restaurant is the British bar café at the entrance of Westridge, serving food every day and arranging regular entertainment evenings. A mile north of here is Berry Town Center and this has a selection of family restaurants and a Publix supermarket. With Highlands Reserve and ChampionsGate golf courses both a few minutes away, any golfers in your group will be well-catered for!
- Living Accommodation - On entering the villa, the formal dining table is on the right and has 6 seats, a great place to sit and play board games in the evening once the dishes have been cleared away. Ahead of the entrance is the formal lounge with sofa seating for 4 people in front of a flatscreen TV and with doors leading to the west-facing pool deck. The main family lounge is at the rear of the villa and has comfy seating for 5 people, flatscreen TV and more doors leading to the sunny pool area. The kitchen is centrally placed and has all the appliances, gadgets and equipment you will need for meal preparation, with another dining table sitting between here and windows overlooking the pool.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the left at the front of the villa and has a King-size bed, door to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 overlooks the garden and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to the lounge and is a Disney-themed room with Twin beds and close to this is Bedroom 4, a Finding Nemo-themed room with Twin beds.
- Entertainment - The community swimming pool, tennis court and kiddie’s play area are all close by and you are welcome to use these during your stay here.
- Outdoor Living - Take a dip in the large pool at the rear of the villa. With good privacy all around you will feel at home sunbathing and lazing around on the west-facing pool deck! Relax in the spa then dine alfresco under the covered dining area, with tables and seating for everybody as the evening draws in. The bathroom next to Bedroom 2 can be accessed directly from the pool deck, saving any mad sprints through the house with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Westridge is an established community of privately owned villas to rent close to Disney World. Many of our homes have games rooms and south or west-facing pool decks and scenic views as well. Community facilities here include a swimming pool and a tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can be found a few miles away on the US192, or head south a few miles to Posner Park. Orlando's famous theme parks, including Disney World, can be reached in as little as 20-30 minutes.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes