Sitting on the established Westridge community in Davenport, midway between the I-4 Highway and the lively US192, is this lovely 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa. Features include a sun-drenched pool and spa area with good privacy and plenty of space for the whole family to be able to relax and enjoy their Orlando holiday experience. The community swimming pool, tennis court and kiddie’s play area can be accessed by guests staying here and these are all close to your villa. The nearest restaurant is the British bar café at the entrance of Westridge and this serves food and offers regular entertainment. Berry Town Center is about a mile north of here and has a selection of family restaurants and take-aways and a Publix supermarket for all your grocery needs. Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 25-30 minutes’ drive from here. Harry Potter fans eager to ride on Hogwarts Express or to enjoy a glass of Butterbeer in Hogsmeade can be at Universal Resorts in about 30-35 minutes.
- Living Accommodation - To the right of the front door is a formal dining table seating 6 people, a great place to sit and chat after dinner and play board games. The quiet lounge area nearby has comfy sofas and a door to the pool deck so you can sit here and yet still be close to the rest of the family splashing around outside. The kitchen is at the heart of the villa and has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need to prepare some tasty family meals. The breakfast bar is a great place for snacks and drinks throughout the day and the nearby dining table, overlooking the pool deck, is perfect for tea and toast in the morning. The main family lounge is at the back of the villa with a comfy corner sofa, large flatscreen TV and doors out to the sunny pool deck so you can wander in and out with ease.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the front of the villa to the left of the front door and has a King-size bed, large en-suite bathroom and patio doors out onto the pool area. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the family lounge at the back of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4, decorated and furnished in a style that would suit all guests, are Twin-bedded rooms next to the rear lounge and are separated by a bathroom.
- Entertainment - Gather everybody together in the games room and hold a fun tournament to find the best air hockey or ping pong player in your family. The community swimming pool, tennis court and play area for small children are close by and can be used by guests during their stay.
- Outdoor Living - The large pool deck, with a good amount of privacy, has a pool and relaxing spa that will help make some fantastic holiday memories for you. When it gets too hot in the sun head to the shaded area and sit at the table enjoying a cold drink. The en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 can be accessed directly from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Westridge is an established community of privately owned villas to rent close to Disney World. Many of our homes have games rooms and south or west-facing pool decks and scenic views as well. Community facilities here include a swimming pool and a tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can be found a few miles away on the US192, or head south a few miles to Posner Park. Orlando's famous theme parks, including Disney World, can be reached in as little as 20-30 minutes.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes