Situated on the peaceful community of Westridge, on the US27 in Davenport, just a few miles south of the US192 and a short drive from the I-4 Highway is this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa. With a large south and east-facing double aspect pool deck, relaxing spa, no overlooking neighbours and a family games room, this is a great villa for your Florida adventure. Community facilities are just a few minutes away from here and include a swimming pool, tennis court and kiddie’s play area. The nearest restaurant is the popular British bar café at the entrance of Westridge, serving food and drink daily and arranging organised activities and entertainment throughout the week. Berry Town Center is a mile north of the community and offers a selection of family restaurants and take-aways as well as a Publix supermarket for your grocery shopping. The US192 is a few miles away and has hundreds of restaurants and dining options for you to choose from, enough to satisfy all taste buds, appetites and dietary requirements. The character meets, fireworks and parades of Disney World can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 25-30 minutes away. Harry Potter fans eager to sip a cold Butterbeer can be at Universal Resorts in about 30-35 minutes by travelling along the nearby I-4 Highway, which also leads to Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and some of Florida’s finest beaches.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door on the left-hand side is a family dining table with seating for 6 people, a perfect place to sit and enjoy evenings together playing board games. Close by is a lounge area where you can sit in comfort and read your favourite novel or watch TV as you keep an eye out on the rest of the family splashing around on the pool deck. The kitchen is at the heart of the villa and has got all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need to make some tasty meals for everybody. The breakfast bar here is a great place for snacks and drinks throughout the day. A further dining table overlooks the pool deck and is an ideal place for tea and toast in the morning as you work out your plans for the day ahead. At the rear of the villa is the main family lounge with comfy seating, flatscreen TV and doors leading to the sunny pool deck so you can wander in and out as often as you please.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom with large en-suite bathroom, is to the right of the front lounge and has a King-size bed and patio doors to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is close to the rear lounge and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedrooms 3 and 4 ae to to the left of the rear lounge and each have Twin beds, they are separated by a family bathroom.
- Entertainment - Hold some friendly tournaments in the games room to find out who the best pool and table football player is, perhaps the losers can be made to load the dishwasher? The community tennis court, swimming pool and play area are close by and you are welcome to use these facilities during your stay here.
- Outdoor Living - The large, double aspect pool deck, facing both south and east has no overlooking neighbours at the rear. There is a good-sized pool and a relaxing spa, a covered outdoor dining table seating 6 people and a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun. The en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 is accessible directly from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Westridge is an established community of privately owned villas to rent close to Disney World. Many of our homes have games rooms and south or west-facing pool decks and scenic views as well. Community facilities here include a swimming pool and a tennis court. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can be found a few miles away on the US192, or head south a few miles to Posner Park. Orlando's famous theme parks, including Disney World, can be reached in as little as 20-30 minutes.View our Westridge community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes