Found along the US27, on the Westridge sub-community of The Manors, is this four bedroom villa. For those holidaymakers who have come for the big attractions, a 25-minute car ride will get you to the Disney parks, or you can drive along the I-4 to reach both of SeaWorld and Universal in around 35 minutes. A few miles north of here is the US192 with a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants which will cater for all tastes and budgets. Once you return to put your feet up at your villa with its two lounge areas, there is always the opportunity to sit out on your private pool deck to enjoy a family meal in the open air, and look out at the field to the rear of the property as the evening rolls in.
- Living Accommodation - The first family lounge is found at the front of the villa and contains sofa seating for five people around a flatscreen TV. The second living area is at the back of the villa with patio doors to the pool deck. Here you will also find sofa seating for five around a flatscreen TV. The open-plan kitchen is at the heart of the villa and is between the two dining areas. The first, to the front of the property, has a table and chairs for six guests. The bonus dining area, located towards the rear of the villa adjoining the second living area, has a table and chairs to seat four people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the second lounge, it contains a King-size bed, ceiling fan, TV, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are to the right of the second lounge. In Bedroom 2, which is at the end of the hall, you will find a Queen-size bed, TV and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is at the opposite end of the hall and has Twin beds. Bedroom 4 also contains Twin beds and is found between Bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Outdoor Living - The private pool deck benefits from having from having no neighbours to the rear of the property, as well as having ample seating for you and your family to enjoy time relaxing by the pool together, away from the busy parks.
Westridge Manors, split into North and South, is a gated subdivision of the established Westridge community, close to Disney World theme parks and all the other reasons you chose Orlando for your family holiday. Many of the private villas to rent on have their own pool and spa, games room, south or west-facing pool deck and scenic views. Community facilities for you to enjoy include a swimming pool, gym and picnic area. Shops bars and restaurants to suit all tastes can be found a few miles north on the popular US192.View our Westridge Manors community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes