This 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa has a well-equipped games room, a very large pool and spa area with no immediate overlooking neighbours, some great themed bedrooms the kids will adore and is spacious enough for the whole family to be able to relax together. Sitting in a great position on the Ronald Reagan Parkway, just off the US27 and close to the I-4 Highway, means that you can be at Magic Kingdom and the other Disney World parks easily within 15-20 minutes. SeaWorld and Discovery Cove will take about 20-25 minutes to reach, with Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park, a 25-30 minute journey away. Guests staying at Sanctuary at West Haven also have access to the community facilities which include a clubhouse, gym, swimming pool and outdoor sports courts. These facilities can be found close to the entrance of The Dales, another sub-division of West Haven, a 2-3 minute drive from here. A wide selection of dining options are waiting to be discovered at ChampionsGate Village, a few minutes’ drive from here, or head to the popular US192 which has hundreds of options for you to choose from, satisfying all tastes, budgets and dietary concerns.
- Living Accommodation - This open-plan villa is the perfect choice for you and your family to make the most of all the fun and adventure Florida has to offer. At the back of the villa to the right-hand side is the kitchen, with all the appliances, equipment and utensils you will need to prepare some tasty family meals. The breakfast bar here is a great spot to sit and enjoy a quick cup of coffee during the day, or even a glass of wine in the evening. Adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining table seating 6 people, this is a perfect place to sit and play board games once the dishes have been cleared away. To the left of the kitchen and dining areas is the large family lounge with comfy sofa and loveseats, a flatscreen TV and patio doors out to the sunny pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the front door and has a Queen-size bed, Bedroom 3 is close by and is a Frozen-themed bedroom with Twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and is a Star Wars-themed bedroom, also with Twin beds. Bedrooms 3 and 4 share an en-suite bathroom. There is no need for anybody to miss out on watching their favourite TV show in this villa, each bedroom has its own flatscreen TV.
- Entertainment - Enjoy endless hours of friendly competition in the games room, with a basketball game, pool table, air hockey, TV and seating, there is something for all the family. Guests staying here also have access to the West Haven community facilities which include a clubhouse, gym, swimming pool and outdoor courts for tennis and volleyball. These facilities can be found close to the entrance of The Dales, another sub-division just 2-3 minutes’ drive from here.
- Outdoor Living - The extended pool deck is the perfect place for a little rest and relaxation at the end of a busy day. Kids will enjoy splashing around in the pool until it’s time for bed and adults will be able to ease any aching muscles in the relaxing spa. The covered dining area is ideal for recharging batteries with a good book or snacks and drinks. The pool deck loo means there will be no need for mad dashes through the house with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
West Haven - Sanctuary
West Haven is a highly recommended Davenport community close to Disney World and is divided into a number of smaller gated sub-communities. Sanctuary is one of these and has 130 privately owned rental villas, each with their own swimming pool and spa, many with games rooms and west-facing pool decks. Orlando’s famous Disney World theme parks are 15-20 minutes away, SeaWorld is 20-25 minutes and Universal is less than 30 minutes drive away. Guests have access to community facilities which include a clubhouse with TV lounge, gym, tennis and volleyball courts and a large outdoor swimming pool.View our West Haven - Sanctuary community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes