This large family villa with south-facing pool deck is on Crescent Lakes in Kissimmee, a 25 minute drive from the Disney parks or around half an hour from SeaWorld and Universal Studios. The carpeted games room makes an ideal location for those who enjoy a little light-hearted competition. Here you will find a pool table, air hockey table (which converts for table tennis use) as well as a TV and sofa seating for those who wish to relax out of the sun for a while. For sun worshippers, the south-facing pool deck with spa, is a must! Here you could make a splash in the pool or admire the view of the beautiful lake to the rear of the property, as you enjoy a family meal under the covered outside dining area. Crescent Lakes is a large community with children’s play areas, basketball and tennis courts, as well as an area for BBQs, making it a great place to spend your Florida holiday when you need some time away from the busy tourist attractions.
- Living Accommodation - The villa benefits from having two lounge areas, the first of which is located downstairs at the back of the villa. This has sofa seating for eight people around a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. The second lounge is upstairs and has seating for three, as well as a flatscreen TV. The kitchen is next to the downstairs lounge and has a breakfast bar seating four guests. A dining area is found just opposite which has seating for six people and patio doors to the pool deck. There is a further dining area seating six people at the front of the property with views of the garden.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is found at the top of the stairs and contains a King-size bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is downstairs at the front of the villa and has a King-size bed and TV. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are near each other upstairs and are both Queen rooms with TVs, sited across a landing from the Master bedroom. Bedroom 5 is downstairs, near Bedroom 2. This has a Harry Potter theme, Twin beds, a TV and windows to the pool area. Bedroom 6 is also a Twin room with a TV and is located upstairs, between Bedrooms 3 and 4. For guests' comfort, all bedrooms have ceiling fans fitted.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck, with spa, has stunning lake views to the rear of the property, a great place to gaze out upon at the end of the day, whilst you make use of the covered dining area outside.
- Entertainment - For those with energy left to burn after a fun day in the parks, the villa has a carpeted games room that is well-equipped for all of your needs! Here you can play pool, air hockey (which also converts for table tennis use), as well as watch some TV and relax on the sofas.
Crescent Lakes is a large, well-kept, community built between 1999 and 2005 down the Poinciana Boulevard at the Kissimmee end of the US192. Its homes offer both lake and green space views on generous-sized plots, and the community has a large play and picnic area that the whole family can enjoy. Shops, restaurants and Disney World are all about 25 minutes away, whilst SeaWorld, Universal and all other attractions are approximately 30 minutes drive.View our Crescent Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes