Live in true luxury in this eight bedroom villa on Formosa Gardens! There is something for everybody here! If you like to relax, then put your feet up at any of the four lounges, two of which are on the ground floor, one on the landing upstairs, and the other on the balcony overlooking the woodland to the rear of the property. You could also head out to the pool and spa deck, which has no overlooking neighbours, to sit on the many chairs around the tables, or stretch out on the sunloungers conveniently dotted around. If you would like a bit more shade, there is a cinema room for 12 people where you could sit back to enjoy a film in peace! If you like to unwind with a little friendly competition, there is a pool table located on the upstairs landing, or you could try your hand at the giant chess set outside! The villa is on Formosa Gardens, a gated development nestled in the heart of Florida's major tourist attractions. From here, trips to the Disney parks or SeaWorld take 15 minutes or less, with a visit to Universal Studios only taking around 20 minutes by car. Formosa Gardens is a short drive from the US192 which hosts a wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants that cater to all tastes and budgets.
- Living Accommodation - The first of the four lounge areas is found at the entrance to the villa. This has seating for seven people around French doors that lead out onto the pool deck. The second lounge is at the back of the property and has sofa seating for eight guests around a flatscreen TV and three sets of French doors leading to the pool. The open-plan kitchen, with stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar for four, overlooks this lounge and a dining table that seats eight people. The main dining area is near the entrance to the property and has a table and chairs for ten guests. The third lounge is on the landing upstairs with sofa seating for another five people, near French doors that lead out onto the balcony, where you'll find the fourth lounge! This has seating for eight that overlooks the pool deck and the woodland at the back of the villa.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is downstairs, at the end of a hall to the left of the front door. This has a King-size bed, two sets of patio doors leading out onto the pool deck, wall-mounted flatscreen TV and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is upstairs and has a King-size bed, French doors onto the balcony, wall-mounted flatscreen TV, separate bath as well as an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is across the landing from Bedroom 2. This contains a King-size bed, French doors to the balcony, wall-mounted flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is opposite Bedroom 2 and has a Queen-size bed, wall-mounted flatscreen TV and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is opposite Bedroom 3 and has a Queen-size bed, door to the balcony, wall-mounted flatscreen TV and an en-suite bathroom. The remaining bedrooms are downstairs. Bedroom 6 is at the front of villa, near the cinema room, and has two Queen-size beds. Bedrooms 7 and 8 have Twin beds, flatscreen TVs and en-suite bathrooms, next to each other to the left of the front door. Bedroom 8 also boasts French doors leading onto the pool deck. For the comfort of guests, all bedrooms have ceiling fans fitted.
- Outdoor Living - The large private pool deck, with spa and views of woodland to the rear, has ample seating for the whole family to gather for a big celebration under the covered dining area!
- Entertainment - Film lovers get the chance to chill out and enjoy their own 12-seat cinema with rear projector! If you like to pit your wits against others, then the pool table on the upstairs landing, or the giant chess set outside should keep you occupied for hours!
Formosa Gardens, built around 2003, is an exclusive gated development of extra large homes in what is often described as ‘the perfect location’. The bustling US192 is a mere two minutes away and Disney is about 5 minutes drive.View our Formosa Gardens community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 5 - 10 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes