Situated just off the US192 and sitting on the luxurious, gated resort of Windsor at Westside is this modern, beautifully decorated eight bedroom villa with a south east facing pool deck, well-decorated rooms and spacious living areas. With plenty of resort facilities to enjoy as well as being just a fifteen minute drive from the Disney theme parks there won't be a dull moment during your stay in this resort.
- Living Accommodation - In the middle of the villa to the right hand side is the large, modern and open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating four people. To the left of the kitchen is the formal dining area seating ten people. Adjacent to the kitchen at the back of the villa is the family lounge with an "L" shaped sofa and two armchairs, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck. Upstairs is a second family lounge area with a sofa and two armchairs, a small kitchenette area, a large flatscreen TV and a table football game.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is to the far right of the landing upstairs and has a King-size bed. Bedroom 3 is to the left of the landing upstairs and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 4 is immediately to the right of the landing at the top of the stairs and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 5 is in the middle of the landing to the left hand side and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 6 is just inside the front door to the right hand side and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 7 is next to bedroom 2 and is a Star Wars themed bedroom with triple bunk beds. Bedrooms 2 and 7 share an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 8 is next to bedroom 5 and is a Mickey Mouse themed bedroom with triple bunk beds.
- Outdoor Living - The south east facing pool deck has a private pool and spa, a small kitchenette and BBQ area, a covered outdoor dining table with seating for ten people, an outdoor seating area for five people and a good amount of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Entertainment - In the upstairs lounge there is table football and an air hockey table to keep you and your family entertained for hours.
West Side - Windsor
Windsor at Westside is an exclusive gated community close to Disney with amazing resort-style facilities. This resort is ideally placed for all of Orlando’s major attractions and theme parks. With a range of different properties, from 4 bedroom town homes to 9 bedroom villas, there will be something for you here including villas with a lake view, games room, home cinema room, west-facing pool and spa. A wide range of bars, shops and restaurants can be found just 5 minutes away on the US192.View our West Side - Windsor community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes