Sitting on the fantastic resort of Windsor at West Side, with its amazing resort facilities, is this stunning 9 bedroom villa. Disney theme parks are just a short 20 minute drive away, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all within a 30 minute journey by car. The west-facing pool deck, with large undercover dining area and no rear neighbours is the perfect place to relax with your family. A second lounge area upstairs with a pool table makes a good place for the youngsters to claim as their own. Shops and restaurants are all pretty close by at either ChampionsGate or along the popular US192.
- Living Accommodation - This family-friendly villa is more like a luxury home with its stylish and welcoming interior. At the heart of the villa is a large well-equipped kitchen that has enough utensils and pots and pans for you to be able to rustle up a fantastic family meal or prepare a packed lunch to take with you to the parks or beach. A breakfast bar seating 4 people is a great place for ‘supervisors’ to sit and make sure everything is done properly! Close by is a large dining table seating 12 guests, this is the perfect place for the family to come together and celebrate a special occasion meal prepared by the nominated chef, or to sit and laugh together as you all tuck into some takeaway pizzas. The downstairs lounge area has doors leading to the pool deck and a large corner sofa facing a flatscreen TV. This is a great place for the adults to sit in peace and quiet while the younger family members gather upstairs in the second lounge area. This also has a large corner sofa and flatscreen TV as well as a pool table and small table ideal for board games.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is downstairs to the right of the lounge and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom with doors leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is upstairs at the rear of the villa and has a King-size bed and shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 9 which has Bunk beds. Bedroom 3 is back downstairs to the right of the front door and has a King-size bed, this is the perfect choice for early risers or guests that want a little extra privacy. Bedroom 4 is upstairs at the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed, the nearby Bedroom 5 also has a Queen-size bed and shares an en-suite bathroom with Bedroom 8 which has Twin beds. Bedrooms 6 and 7 are in the middle of the upstairs and both of these rooms have Queen-size beds. Each bedroom has been supplied with its own flatscreen TV so there is no need to compromise about what to watch on television.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing deck has two tables under a covered area, perfect for alfresco living. There is access to the en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom from the pool deck. The large private pool and spa are perfect for coming back to after a hectic day at the parks. Just imagine yourself coming back here each evening and laughing and joking with other family members as you sip a glass of wine and remember the adventures of the day you’ve just shared together.
- Entertainment - Although there is no separate games room, the upstairs lounge area does have a pool table for all the family to enjoy.
West Side - Windsor
Windsor at Westside is an exclusive gated community close to Disney with amazing resort-style facilities. This resort is ideally placed for all of Orlando’s major attractions and theme parks. With a range of different properties, from 4 bedroom town homes to 9 bedroom villas, there will be something for you here including villas with a lake view, games room, home cinema room, west-facing pool and spa. A wide range of bars, shops and restaurants can be found just 5 minutes away on the US192.View our West Side - Windsor community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes