Situated on the peaceful and well-maintained Greater Groves community on the US27 in Clermont is this delightful 4 bedroom, privately owned, vacation home. Features include an air hockey table in the games room and a large private south-facing pool with a covered dining area for those peaceful evenings when you want to live like a Floridian. The community facilities are nearby, including an outdoor swimming pool, play area with swings and slides and tennis and basketball courts. The US192 is a couple of miles to the south of Greater Groves and has hundreds of bars, shops and restaurants waiting to be discovered, taking care of all tastes, desires and budgets. Walt Disney World, including Epcot and Magic Kingdom, can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove just 35-40 minutes away. Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay water park, is a 35-40 minute drive away along the easy to reach I-4 Highway.
- Living Accommodation - This open-plan villa is perfect for your family holiday, away from the hustle and bustle of normal everyday living. Centrally placed is the large kitchen area, equipped with enough appliances, gadgets and utensils to make meal preparation as easy as anything. A small dining table overlooking the pool deck is perfect for breakfast or sit around the larger dining table at the front of the villa to enjoy family dinners or evening fun playing board games. The family lounge has been furnished with comfy seating in front of a flatscreen TV and has doors leading to the sunny south-facing pool deck area to make it easier when you want to wander outside.
- Bedrooms - At the rear of the villa is the Master bedroom with a King-size bed, door to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the left of the villa and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3, with a window overlooking the front garden and the nearby Bedroom 4, each have Twin beds. All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV, making early nights or lazy holiday mornings even more enjoyable for everybody.
- Entertainment - To escape the hot Florida sun, head to the games room and play a few games of air hockey against each other, keeping score as you go so you know who the family champion is. The community swimming pool, kiddie’s play area with swings and slides and outdoor courts for tennis and basketball are nearby and guests have full access to these amenities.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days at the theme parks or shopping malls, return to your villa and enjoy time out on the south-facing pool deck, splashing around in the large pool or relaxing around the table with a cold drink as you start making plans for your next Orlando holiday. Direct access to the family bathroom means no more mad sprints through the house when a trip to the loo is needed.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Located on the US27, just 2 miles north of the bustling US192, Greater Groves is a large peaceful community of almost 500 homes which were built between the years of 1992 and 1999. Disney World theme parks are just 20-25 from here, with Universal Resorts about 35-40 minutes away. Community facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, sports courts and a children’s play area with swings and slides. A 24-hour Walmart is a short drive away for all of your shopping needs and so is the popular US192 with it's selection of Orlando's most famous restaurants.View our Greater Groves community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes