Situated on the US27, at the junction of the US192 in Clermont, is this 4 bedroom privately owned rental villa on the gated community of High Grove. The villa has a family games room, private pool and spa area with no rear neighbours and large bedrooms. The community facilities are just 2 minutes’ walk away from the villa and include a clubhouse with well-equipped gym, heated swimming pool, separate spa, children’s play area and crazy golf. At the entrance of the community is a family friendly pub that offers meals and entertainment and Cagan Crossing, with a selection of restaurants and take-aways, is just a 10 minute walk from here. The popular US192 is a couple of minutes’ drive away and has hundreds of restaurants to choose from, enough to satisfy all tastes, budgets and appetites. The fun and excitement of Magic Kingdom and other Disney World parks are 15-20 minutes’ drive away along the US192. Other theme parks and attractions, including SeaWorld, Discovery Cove and Universal Resorts are about half an hour away along the I-4 Highway.
- Living Accommodation - This relaxing family home will help you and your family enjoy your time together, away from the hustle and bustle of normal everyday living. Centrally placed is the family lounge, filled with lots of natural light, furnished with comfy sofas in front of a flatscreen TV, doors from here lead outside to the sunny pool deck so you can wander in and out as often as you wish. To the right of the lounge is the dining table with 6 chairs, a perfect place for meals or evenings of board game fun. The kitchen is also nearby and has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need, as well as a breakfast bar which is a great place to sit and enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms are upstairs in this villa, the spacious Master bedroom is on the right of the landing and has a King-size bed and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is next to the Master bedroom and has a Queen-size bed, Bedrooms 3 and 4 are Twin-bedded rooms and have each been furnished and decorated in a style suitable for all holidaymakers.
- Entertainment - If you have any energy left after a day at the parks, head to the games room to play a few games of table tennis or table football, alternatively, guests staying here have full access to the community facilities during their stay. These facilities are at the clubhouse, a 2 minute walk away, and include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, kiddie’s play area and crazy golf.
- Outdoor Living - The good sized pool deck has a large private pool, a spa and an outdoor dining table seating 4 people, making this the perfect place to sit and relax between visiting Orlando's main attractions.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes