This comfortable 4 bedroom privately owned villa is on the very popular gated community of High Grove, at the junction of the US27 and the US192 in Clermont. The villa offers a games room to help keep the kids entertained and a private pool with good privacy. Guests staying here have access to all community facilities at the clubhouse which is a 5 minute stroll from the villa. These facilities include a large, heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, TV lounge with pool table, crazy golf and a children’s play area with slides and climbing frames. Magic Kingdom and other Disney World parks are 15-20 minutes’ drive from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove reachable in as little as 25-30 minutes. Universal Resorts, which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park is a 30-35 minute drive away along the I-4 Highway. At the entrance of High Grove is an Irish pub offering meals and nightly entertainment, so you don’t have to drive every night for meals out. A further selection of restaurants and take-aways can be found at Cagan Crossing, a 10 minute walk from here along well-lit pavements. The US192 is a few minutes’ drive from here and has hundreds more restaurant options for you, enough to satisfy any taste, budget or appetite.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa will help you relax the very moment you step through the front door. The open-plan accommodation includes a family lounge with comfy sofas, flatscreen TV and patio doors leading to the sun-drenched pool deck. The kitchen is adjacent to the lounge and has all the appliances, equipment and gadgets you might need, with a convenient breakfast bar seating 2 people. The dining table overlooks the pool area and has seating for 6 people, an ideal place for meal or playing board games in the evenings.
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms are upstairs in this villa, the Master bedroom, overlooking the front of the property has a King-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom that also opens out on to the landing. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are Twin-bedded rooms, decorated and furnished in a style to suit all guests. and are ideal for guests of all ages. All bedrooms have a TV in them, so everybody gets the chance to watch a late-night movie as they drift off to sleep at the end of a busy day.
- Entertainment - If you have energy left to spare after a busy day on the rides and rollercoasters, head back home and make some memories in the games room. The pool table will easily flip over to become an air hockey game, so you have twice the fun in here. The clubhouse, a 5 minute stroll from here, has extra activities you can use including a well-equipped gym, TV lounge, games room, crazy golf, play area and heated outdoor pool and spa.
- Outdoor Living - Kids of all ages will love splashing around in their oven private pool while adults can sit back and relax with a cold drink around the table or top up their tan on a sun lounger, enjoying the weather and appreciating the good privacy on all sides. There is direct access to the downstairs cloakroom from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes