Sitting on the highly recommended gated community of High Grove, at the junction of the US27 and the US192 in Clermont, is this modern and very spacious 5 bedroom privately owned rental villa. Features include a great family games room, equipped with a pool table, table football, air hockey and a games console, as well as a secluded pool and spa deck with an outside dining area. The community facilities, just 7 minutes’ walk from your villa, include a well-equipped gym, TV lounge, crazy golf, kiddie’s play area and a heated swimming pool and spa. The rides, parades and fireworks of Disney World can be reached in as little as 15-20 minutes from High Grove, with Discovery Cove and SeaWorld about 25-30 minutes away. The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Volcano Bay water park and other attractions at Universal Resorts are 30-35 minutes away by car. The nearest restaurant to High Grove is the family-friendly Irish bar at the entrance of the community and this has meals and regular entertainment on offer all year round. Cagan Crossing is a 10 minute walk from here along well-lit pavements and has a selection of restaurants and take-aways you may wish to try. Alternatively, jump in the car or a taxi and head to the US192, 3-4 minutes from here, and try one of the hundreds of different choices available, enough to satisfy all tastes, appetites and budgets.
- Living Accommodation - As soon as you enter through the front door it feels as though you are walking into your very own home, with comfortable furnishings and a warm ambience that helps you to relax immediately, knowing you have made the right choice for your family. To the right of the front door is a quiet lounge area with comfortable sofas and a window overlooking the front garden. This is the perfect spot where you can settle down with a good book or sit together and make plans for your holiday. There is a second lounge area overlooking the sunny pool deck and this has a large corner sofa facing a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The kitchen is at the heart of the villa and has been supplied with all the utensils and appliances you might need should you wish to make a family meal or prepare a picnic to take to the beach or the parks. A small breakfast bar allows adults to sit and supervise the younger ‘helpers’ you have enlisted. Dining options include a table seating 8 people near the front lounge or outside under the covered area if you fancy some alfresco living for a change.
- Bedrooms - All bedrooms are upstairs with this villa, the Master bedroom is at the front of the property and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both contain Queen-size beds and are to the left of the landing. Younger family members that adore Disney will appreciate Bedrooms 4 and 5, both have been decorated with a Disney theme and contain Twin beds. Each bedroom has its own TV so everybody gets to watch what they want to.
- Entertainment - Reign supreme as the family champion in the games room by beating other family members at pool, table football and air hockey in the games room. Video game enthusiasts might want to sit and play on the games consoles though and reach a personal high score. The clubhouse is a 7 minute walk from here and offers a heated pool and spa, gym, TV lounge, kiddie’s playground and crazy golf.
- Outdoor Living - The deck area, with your own private spa and pool has an undercover dining area and privacy screen to the rear of the property. This is a great place to return to after a busy day on your feet and sit here and relax while the kids use up the last of their energy splashing around in the water.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
High Grove is an extremely popular, peaceful, gated community in Clermont, close to Disney World at the point where the US192 meets the US27. The private rental villas here often have a games room and a private pool and spa with a south or west-facing outlook. Community facilities include a heated swimming pool, separate spa, well-equipped gym, games room, crazy golf and children’s play area. At the entrance of the community is a family-friendly Irish pub offering food and entertainment, hundreds of other options are just a few minutes drive away along the popular US192.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes