This 4 bedroom vacation villa can be your calm retreat after a busy day exploring Florida. The west-facing pool deck has views of a lake and conservation to the rear, the perfect sight to wake up with or look out at from the covered dining area as you sit relaxing at the end of a busy day. The villa is on Orange Tree, a peaceful and well-established community on the US27 in Clermont which has its own fishing lake, playing field and tennis court. The magic and excitement of Disney World can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 30-35 minutes away. A few minutes further on from these parks is Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park. To the south lies the junction of the US192, here you can enjoy some time with the family away from the parks, at the many shops, bars and restaurants which line the street, catering to all tastes and budgets. Head north on the US27 towards Clermont for a further selection of family restaurants with shorter waiting times if you are in a hurry.
- Living Accommodation - The first family lounge is at the front of the villa and has been decorated with traditional Florida décor, it has comfy seating for 6 people and windows overlooking the pool deck. The second lounge is at the back of the villa and has seating for 6 people, a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading out onto the west-facing pool deck. The kitchen has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need to prepare tasty family meals and the breakfast dining table overlooking the pool deck is perfect for tea and toast in the morning. At the front of the villa is a more formal dining table, great for mealtimes or evenings playing board games once the dishes have been cleared away.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the front of the property and contains a King-size bed, patio doors onto the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and is at the back of the villa, close to a family bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have Twin beds and are next to each other off the rear lounge, they are decorated and furnished in a style that would be suitable for all guests. For the comfort and convenience of everybody, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs so there is no need to miss out on watching your favourite programme as you relax at the end of a busy day.
- Entertainment - For those who enjoy a little competition to pass the time, head to the games room and play a few games of pool against each other.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck has views of a lake and conservation to the rear, which you could look out at from the table and chairs located under the covered dining area. A fantastic place to experience alfresco dining, Orlando style. There is direct access to the bathroom opposite Bedroom 2 from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes