This nicely decorated 4 bedroom vacation villa with a good-sized pool deck sits on the peaceful Orange Tree community on the US27 in Clermont. With open spaces, conservation areas, sports fields and a fishing lake within the community grounds there are plenty of ways to relax during your stay here. The rides, parades and fireworks of Disney World are just 20-25 minutes away from here, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 30-35 minutes’ drive away. Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park are 35-40 minutes away. Shops, bars and restaurants can be found a few miles south along the popular US192, taking care of all budgets and tastes, or head a few miles north towards Clermont for a selection of family restaurants, often with shorter waiting times, particularly during busy periods.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable and well-furnished and decorated villa will help you and your family relax and enjoy your Orlando holiday together. Just inside the front door is a formal dining table seating 6 people, a great spot for mealtimes and evening fun playing board games. Adjacent to this is a quiet lounge area lounge area with a sofa and comfy armchair, windows from here overlook the pool deck. The open-plan kitchen is centrally placed and has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need to prepare some tasty family meals or packed lunches. The breakfast bar here is an ideal place to enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the day and the nearby dining table has 4 chairs and overlooks the pool area, a perfect place for tea and toast in the morning. The main family lounge is at the rear of the villa and has a large corner sofa, chaise longue and flatscreen TV as well as doors leading out to the sunny pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the front lounge area and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the back of the villa, just off the family lounge, and has a Queen-size bed. Bedrooms 3 and 4, separated by a family bathroom, are to the left of the family lounge and each contain Bunk beds and have been decorated in fun Disney themes. All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV so everybody gets to watch their choice of programme as they enjoy some relaxing early nights or late mornings in bed.
- Entertainment - The games room is close to the kitchen and has a 2 player basketball game to help keep the youngsters entertained.
- Outdoor Living - The large deck area has a private pool and spa, an undercover dining area with enough seating for the whole family, plenty of space for sunbathing and privacy hedges on all sides. There is direct access to the bathroom next to Bedroom 2 from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes