Sitting on the peaceful and well-established Orange Tree community on the US27 in Clermont is this traditionally-styled 4 bedroom private vacation villa. Features include a large private pool, undercover outdoor dining area and a well-equipped games room for family entertainment. The sidewalks of Orange Tree make a perfect route for an early morning jog or evening stroll and there are community sports pitches and a fishing lake you can enjoy as well. Disney World is just 20-25 minutes away, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are 30-35 minutes away and just a little further along the I-4 Highway is Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park. A wide range of shops, restaurants and golf courses to suit all tastes and budgets can be reached in as little as 10-15 minutes.
- Living Accommodation - The furnishings and décor throughout this villa are homely and traditional, making this villa the perfect base for your Orlando holiday. To the left of the front door is the kitchen area which has all the appliances, gadgets and utensils you might need to do anything from making a sandwich to preparing a tasty family meal. The small dining table within the kitchen is an ideal place to sit with tea and toast each morning as you plan your day ahead. To the right of the front door is a formal dining table, large enough for 6 people and this is also a great place to sit and enjoy an evening of playing cards or chatting together. At the rear of the villa is the lounge area with a large corner sofa positioned in front of the flatscreen TV and with doors leading outside to the sunny pool deck.
- Bedrooms - At the back of the villa on the right is the Master bedroom which has a Queen-size bed, door to the pool deck and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are towards the rear of the villa and each of these Twin-bedded rooms have been decorated and furnished in a style to suit any guest.
- Entertainment - If you want some friendly competition then head to the games room and challenge each other to a game of pool, air hockey or table football to find out who the sporting champion is.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck area has a large undercover dining area, plenty of seating options and a large pool everybody will enjoy using. With privacy screens on all sides and an elevated position, this is an ideal place to sit and relax each evening after a busy day. There is easy access to the family bathroom from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes