Located just 4 miles north of the US192, on the US27 in Clermont is this 6 bedroom privately owned rental villa on the Orange Tree community. With a well-equipped, air-conditioned games room and a large, completely private pool deck with views across a lake and conservation land, this is an extremely popular villa with many guests choosing to return here each year. The fun and excitement of Disney World is about 20-25 minutes away, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are 30-35 minutes from here and Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park can be reached in as little as 35-40 minutes. Dining options can be found by driving a few miles north up the US27 towards Clermont where there are a selection of family restaurants to choose from, often with shorter waiting times than similar restaurants found a few miles south along the US192.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa has a spacious feel about it, helping you settle in just as soon as you step through the front door. Directly opposite the entrance is a formal lounge area with a comfy sofa and flatscreen TV. To the left of the entrance is a formal dining table seating 6 people, a great place to sit and play board games after dinner. The kitchen is centrally placed and has all the appliances, equipment and utensils you might need and a convenient breakfast bar seating 4 people. The small dining table overlooking the pool deck is a perfect spot for tea and toast each morning. Behind the kitchen is the main family lounge, filled with lots of natural light, and furnished with comfy sofas and a flatscreen TV as well as doors leading out to the sunny pool deck so you can wander in and out with ease to soak up some glorious Florida sunshine.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the front lounge area and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the kitchen and has a King-size bed. Bedroom 3 is behind the family lounge area to the right hand side and has a Double bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are behind the family lounge and each have Twin beds, decorated in a style to suit all guests. Bedroom 6, another with Twin beds, is next to Bedroom 2. All bedrooms have been supplied with a flatscreen TV so every guest gets to watch their chosen programme as they drift off to sleep each night after a busy day at the parks.
- Entertainment - The nicely decorated, air conditioned games room, one of the best games rooms on Orange Tree, is equipped with a pool table, air hockey and table football - perfect for kids young and old!
- Outdoor Living - The completely secluded, large pool deck with stunning views across conservation and a lake has a pool and spa, an undercover outdoor dining table seating 6 people, another outdoor dining table seating 4 people and plenty of patio space both in and out of the sun for the whole family to enjoy. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 3 from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes