This 4 bedroom holiday villa has a large west-facing pool and spa deck with a good level of privacy and enough space for everybody to settle down and relax as they enjoy quality time with each other. The vacation property is located on the peaceful and extremely popular Orange Tree community on the US27 in Clermont, with playing fields, sports courts and a fishing lake for guests to enjoy. The bustling US192 is a few miles south of here and has hundreds of restaurants and take-aways to choose from, serving everything from pizza to pancakes, shakes to steaks and burgers to burritos. A few miles north of Orange Tree is Clermont and the road leading to this traditional American town has a wide selection of family-friendly restaurants you may wish to try, often with shorter waiting times than the offerings on the US192, particularly in busy periods. The rides, parades and fireworks of Disney World are just 20-25 minutes away and SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are both just 30-35 minutes’ drive from here. Harry Potter fans eager to visit Hogsmeade and travel on Hogwarts Express can be at Universal Resorts in a little over half an hour.
- Living Accommodation - The first of the two family lounges welcomes you into the property, where you will find comfy seating for 6 people and a window overlooking the pool deck. The second lounge is towards the back of the villa, this has seating for 6 people around a flatscreen TV and French doors to the west-facing pool area. The open-plan kitchen has all the appliances and equipment you might need and a breakfast bar for 2 people, perfect for snacks and drinks throughout the day. The nearby dining table has 4 chairs and overlooks the pool deck, an ideal place for tea and toast in the morning as you prepare for the day ahead. Another dining table is close to the front door and is a great place for meals or evenings playing board games together.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the front of the villa and has a King-size bed, French doors to the pool area and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the rear of the property and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom which has doors to the pool deck. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are both Twin-bedded rooms next to each other and have been decorated and furnished in a style to suit all guests.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck is very large and has a private pool, relaxing spa and a covered dining area for you and your family to enjoy a meal together in peace, away from the busy parks. There is direct access to the en-suite bathroom of Bedroom 2 from the pool deck, avoiding any mad sprints through the villa with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Orange Tree is a peaceful, very popular community located just off the US27 in Clermont, with large plots and wide-open common spaces. Situated close to Disney World, this well-established community is in a fantastic location for everything Orlando has to offer. All of the 4 and 5 bedroom vacation villas we offer have a private pool and many of them also benefit from having a games room and south or west-facing view from the pool deck, often with a scenic view. The popular US192, with its wide range of shops and family-friendly restaurants is a few miles south of here.View our Orange Tree community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes