This delightful 4 bedroom villa is on a small gated community 30 minutes from Disney and close to a wide range of shops and restaurants. The villa has a secluded south-facing pool with a large undercover dining area. Community facilities available for guest to use include a pool and sports courts.
- Living Accommodation - Centrally placed within the villa is the large TV lounge which has comfy sofas and doors leading outside to the pool deck area. The kitchen has modern appliances and all the gadgets and utensils you might need to cook up some tasty family meals. There are 2 dining tables, one near the front of the villa seating 6 people and a smaller one overlooking the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, with a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom, is at the rear of the villa and doors from here lead directly to the pool deck so you won’t disturb other family members if you get up for an early morning swim. Bedroom 2 is on the other side of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed and this is near Bedroom 3 which has Twin beds and has been decorated in a style to suit any guest. Sitting at the front of the villa on the left is Bedroom 4 which also has Twin beds and is decorated in a style that would suit all guests. There is a TV in each bedroom so everybody gets to enjoy lazy holiday mornings in bed before heading out for the day!
- Entertainment - Guests wishing to escape the hot Florida sun could head for the garage for a game or two of air hockey on the table that has been provided.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days exploring Florida’s theme parks you can return to the villa and soak up the sunshine on the south-facing deck area which has no overlooking neighbours. Easy access handrails mean that those unsteady on their feet will be able to manoeuvre in and out of the pool with ease. There is access to the family bathroom directly from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Located on the US27, just 2 north of the US192, Greater Groves is a large community of almost 500 homes which were built between the years of 1992 and 1999. Disney World theme parks are just 20 minutes away. Resort facilities include a communal swimming pool, sports courts and a children’s play area. A 24-hour Walmart is just a short drive away for all of your shopping needs and so is the popular US192 with it's selection of Orlando's most famous restaurants.View our Greater Groves community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes