Located on the peaceful gated community of Town Center, close to Disney World and the I-4 taking you to Universal, SeaWorld and other Orlando attractions within 30 minutes, is this delightful 3 bedroom villa with a lake view from the pool deck. Shops, restaurants and fast food options to suit all tastes and budgets can easily be reached from here.
- Living Accommodation - This villa is the perfect base for your family holiday to Orlando, with a natural flow to the layout of the villa before reaching the beautiful lake view at the back. The family lounge area has ample seating so that everybody can sit in comfort watching a film or chatting together. The spacious kitchen, equipped with all the appliances and utensils you might need to cook some family meals is towards the rear of the villa. With seating for 3 people, the breakfast bar is a great place for impromptu snacks. The dining table within the kitchen is also an ideal spot to sit and play family board games together in the evenings.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 overlooks the front garden and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Next to this is Bedroom 3 which has Twin beds and has been decorated in a style that would suit guests of all ages and gender. A television in every bedroom means there is no compromise on what to watch!
- Entertainment - Head to the games room if you have any energy left and challenge other family members to a game of table tennis, don’t forget to keep score though so you know who the champion is at the end of your holiday.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days exploring Orlando’s theme parks you can return to your villa and soak up the sunshine on the pool deck, enjoying long, quality evenings looking at the lake in the background. Kids will enjoy splashing around in their own private pool knowing that you are keeping a close eye on them. The en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom can be reached from here so there is no need to go traipsing through the house with wet feet!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Town Center - Reserve
Town Center Reserve is a gated community sitting just off the Ronald Reagan Parkway and was built in 2003. Disney World theme parks are situated on the US192 which is less than 15 minutes drive away, and Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Nearest shops and restaurants are at the ChampionsGate village 3 miles away, which is also home to a PGA Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.View our Town Center - Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes