Sitting on the established US27 gated community of Westridge Manors, just a few minutes drive from shops, restaurants and golf courses is this traditional 4 bedroom family villa. Disney and Universal theme parks can all be reached within 30 minutes, with Florida’s finest beaches a little over an hour away.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living accommodation starts with a formal lounge area at the front of the villa with comfortable seating for six people. This is a great spot to sit and relax with a good book after a busy day at the parks. Nearby is a family dining table, again with enough seats for six people, the ideal place to sit and play board games once the dishes have been cleared away. The well-equipped kitchen is at the heart of the villa and the nearby dining table is ideal for tea and toast early in the morning or for quick snacks throughout the day. The second lounge area overlooks the pool deck and has comfortable seating around a large wall-mounted television.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom sits apart from all other bedrooms and has a King-size bed, door to pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2, to the left of the kitchen, has a Queen-size bed whilst the nearby Bedrooms 3 and 4 both have Twin beds. All bedrooms have their own televisions so guests will be able to enjoy late night movies or lazy mornings in bed.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck benefits from a degree of privacy thanks to thoughtful positioning of hedges and plants and the two dining tables mean that everybody can gather together each evening to chat about the days adventures. Please note that this is a saltwater pool which could prove beneficial for guests with skin problems such as Eczema or Psoriasis.
- Entertainment - The garage has been equipped with a table tennis table for more energetic family members.
Westridge Manors is a gated subdivision of Westridge, an established community of holiday villas close to Disney. Community facilities here for you to enjoy include a swimming pool, gym and picnic area. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can either be found a few miles north on the popular US192, or head south a few miles to the Posner Park retail development. Disney theme parks are located less than 20 minutes away, with Universal and SeaWorld less than 30 minutes drive away.View our Westridge Manors community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes