Sitting on the peaceful Bridgewater Crossing, along the Ronald Reagan Parkway in Davenport, is this 4 bedroom privately owned vacation villa. Features include lots of space for everybody to be able to relax, a well-equipped family games room and a west-facing private pool with a beautiful lake view to the rear. Guests staying here also have access to the communal pool which is nearby and has shower and changing facilities. The outdoor tennis, volleyball and basketball courts can also be used by guests staying here. The community BBQ and picnic area is a great place to meet up with friends or other holidaymakers enjoying their time in the Florida sunshine. ChampionsGate Village is a few miles along the road and has a Publix supermarket, shops, bars and restaurants catering for all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. The magic and excitement of Disney World can be reached in as little as 15-20 minutes, with Discovery Cove and SeaWorld about 20-25 minutes away. Universal Resorts is less than half an hour from here so eager Harry Potter fans won’t have that long to wait before they can stroll down the cobbled streets of Hogsmeade or take a trip on Hogwarts Express.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living accommodation includes a well-equipped kitchen at the heart of the villa that has all the utensils and mod-cons you might need if you decide to eat at home. A small dining table in the kitchen is a great place for tea and toast first thing in the morning or for enjoying impromptu snacks throughout the day. A nearby dining table with seats for 6 people is the perfect place to sit and chat with the rest of the family once the dishes have been cleared away. The family lounge is at the rear of the villa and has a large corner sofa so you can all sit and relax together watching a film of your choice.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a King-size bed, doors leading to the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is on the right-hand side of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is by the front door and has a Queen-size bed and this is close to Bedroom 4 which has a set of Bunk beds. Each bedroom has its own TV so there is no need to miss out on your favourite programme.
- Entertainment - A favourite feature of this villa is the games room which has been equipped with pool table and air hockey games as well as an arcade-style games machine for the whole family to enjoy. The communal swimming pool, with shower and changing facilities, is a few minutes away and so are the outdoor courts for volleyball, tennis and basketball. A kiddie’s play area is close to the entrance of the community and has swings and slides for toddlers to enjoy.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck is the perfect place for topping up your vitamin D, or for sitting and relaxing as you sip a glass of something chilled. With a west-facing lake view to the rear and privacy hedges on both sides you will quickly relax after a day at the parks.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Bridgewater Crossing is a picturesque 78 acre Davenport community of approximately 220 villas close to Disney World, which is just a 15-20 minute drive away. Universal, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are all within a 20-30 minute drive. Peaceful tree-lined sidewalks, beautiful lakes and a community swimming pool are just a few of the facilities on offer for guests staying in one of our luxury villas all with a private pool, and many of them benefit further from having south or west-facing scenic views and games rooms.View our Bridgewater Crossing community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes