This 6 bedroom, privately owned, vacation villa is the perfect choice for your dream family holiday to Orlando. Features include a west-facing private pool with relaxing spa and gorgeous lake view to the rear of the property. Inside the villa there is ample space for everybody to relax, including two lounge areas, large bedrooms, a well-equipped games room for memory-making fun evenings and an air-conditioned home cinema with comfy seating and a giant screen. The villa is on Formosa Gardens, one of the best gated communities in Kissimmee, just 5-10 minutes away from the magic and excitement of Disney World. SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are just 15-20 minutes away along the nearby I-4 Highway and Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park, can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes. The US192 is a popular destination for tourists, thanks to its wide range of restaurants and take-aways catering for all tastes and appetites and is just a couple of minutes away from Formosa Gardens. Island Grove restaurant and wine bar is even closer and is perfect for romantic nights with a loved one or for a special occasion family meal. Sunset Walk and Kissimmee Old Town can both be reached in a few minutes by car and are worth a visit in the evenings.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa is a perfect choice for your family holiday, allowing everybody to relax and enjoy quality time together, away from the hustle and bustle of normal everyday living. The first lounge area is just inside the front door and has comfy seating and French doors leading outside to the west-facing pool deck, a great place to sit and relax with a good book. The main lounge is at the back of the villa and has comfy seating, a flatscreen TV and another set of French doors leading to the sunny pool area. The open-plan kitchen is nearby and has modern appliances and all the equipment and utensils you will need to prepare tasty family meals, the breakfast bar is a convenient place to sit and enjoy snacks and drinks throughout the day. Between the kitchen and lounge is a dining table with 6 chairs, an ideal place for tea and toast in the morning as you sit together to discuss the plans for the day ahead. At the front of the villa is a more formal dining table, great for mealtimes or evening fun playing board games.
- Bedrooms - The spacious Master bedroom is downstairs to the right of the first lounge and has a King-size bed, seating area, French doors leading out onto the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the top of the stairs and has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is back downstairs near the entrance to the villa; it has a King-size bed. Bedroom 4 is downstairs off the rear lounge and contains a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5 is upstairs, next to Bedroom 2, and has Twin beds and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 6 is downstairs, across the hall from Bedroom 3, it has a set of Bunk beds and is decorated in a fun Disney theme. All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV so nobody has to miss out on watching their favourite TV programme as they drift off to sleep or enjoy a relaxing holiday morning in bed.
- Entertainment - If you enjoy some friendly competition, then head over to the games room to face-off against family and friends at pool and table football or watch the wall-mounted flatscreen TV. If you need to put your feet up for a couple of hours, then head on through to the villa's air-conditioned home cinema room and watch a movie while relaxing on the comfy chairs.
- Outdoor Living - The west-facing pool deck benefits from having its own relaxing spa, views of a natural lake to the rear and an outside dining area which has enough tables and chairs for the whole family to gather for a big celebration! There is easy access to the bathroom next to Bedroom 4 from the pool deck.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Formosa Gardens is an upscale gated community in Kissimmee, so close to Disney World you can hear the fireworks every night. With a choice of luxury villas to rent with private pool and spa, games room and lake view, ranging from 5 to 9 bedrooms. Formosa Gardens is often described as ‘the perfect Orlando holiday destination’. The popular US192, with its wide range of restaurants and shops, is 2 minutes away, and Florida’s award-winning beaches are less than 2 hours drive. Orlando's other popular attractions and theme parks, including Universal and SeaWorld are easily reached from here.View our Formosa Gardens community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 5 - 10 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes