Located on the US27 is this west-facing four bedroom villa on the gated community off Ridgewood Lakes. From here the Disney parks can be reached in around 15 minutes, with other attractions, such as SeaWorld and Universal Studios, a 25 minute journey away. Golf fans are in for a treat as one of Florida’s ten best golf courses surrounds the community. The villa boasts a large pool deck with plenty of seating and sunloungers for you and your guests to sit back an relax around your pool and spa in the hot Florida sun.
- Living Accommodation - The family living area, with patio doors to the pool deck, welcomes you into the property and has sofa seating for six people around a large flatscreen TV. To the right of this is the open-plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances. A small dining area, with a table and chairs for four people, is found just in front of the kitchen and has views of the pool deck. The main dining area is at the front of the property and can seat eight guests.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa. Here you will find a King-size bed, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is next door to this and contains a Queen-size bed, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are on the other side of the house. Bedroom 3 contains a Queen-size bed and a ceiling fan. Bedroom 4 is down a short hall from here and has Twin beds. For guests' added convenience, all Bedrooms have flatscreen TVs.
- Entertainment - The games room houses a pool table in addition to table tennis.
- Outdoor Living - The large west-facing pool deck boasts ample sunloungers and seating for you and your party to bask in Florida’s sunshine, as well as a covered area for those wanting a bit of shade. Also here you will find a private pool and spa, from which you can look out at the stunning lake and golf course found to the rear of the property.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
This peaceful, gated community of Ridgewood Lakes is nestled within an award-winning championship golf course, built around scenic bass-filled fishing lakes. It is close to the I-4 Highway leading to Disney World, Universal and Orlando’s other top attractions. Many of our private rental villas here have south or west-facing pools with woodland or lake views, games room and ample space for the whole family to rest and relax. Posner Park outdoor shopping complex is just a 10 minute drive away.View our Ridgewood Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes