This 4 bedroom, privately owned, rental villa is an ideal choice for your family holiday to Orlando. Situated on the US27 community of Solana, this Davenport villa is midway between the popular US192 and the I-4 Highway. Features and benefits include a south-facing pool deck, complete with its own relaxing spa and a covered dining area for you to enjoy a meal by the pool at the end of your action-packed day in the parks. Inside the villa you will be able to make use of the games room where you can play as much pool and table football as you can handle. The community facilities on Solana are about 5 minutes’ walk from your villa and include a clubhouse, heated swimming pool, separate hot tub, Tiki bar, well-equipped gym, games arcade and play area. Harry Potter fans will want to explore Diagon Alley and ride on Hogwarts Express at Universal Resorts and this will take about 35-40 minutes to reach from here. SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are a little nearer, both will take about 30-35 minutes to reach. Disney World parks, including Magic Kingdom, are even closer and can be reached in less than half an hour along the nearby US192, which is also where you will discover hundreds of restaurants and take-aways catering for every budget and appetite.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa will help you relax into holiday mode as soon as you put down your suitcase and kick off your shoes. The lounge is at the back of the villa and has comfy seating around a flatscreen TV and a set of patio doors that lead onto the south-facing pool deck. The kitchen, with all the appliances, equipment and gadgets you need, is to the left of the entrance and has a small dining table with 4 chairs, a great place for quick snacks and drinks. The main dining table is at the front of the villa and is large enough for the whole family to be able to celebrate a special occasion meal together or to enjoy evening fun playing board games.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa, to the right of the lounge, it has a King-size bed, patio doors leading out onto the sunny pool deck, and a large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the back of the villa and each have Twin beds and are decorated and furnished in a style to suit everybody. With a TV in all bedrooms, everybody gets the chance to watch their choice of programme as they unwind after a busy day.
- Entertainment - For those with energy left to burn, there is a games room where you can play as much pool and table football as you can handle! Some seating has also been provided so that those awaiting their next turn, can do so in comfort. The community facilities are at the clubhouse, about 5 minutes’ walk from here, and include a heated outdoor swimming pool, separate hot tub, Tiki bar, well-equipped gym, play area and mini golf.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck, with privacy fencing to the rear, has a private pool and relaxing spa to help ease those tired leg muscles. The covered dining area is a great place to relax at the end of your day in the parks and tuck into an alfresco meal.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
The gated Davenport community of Solana is on the US27, close to Disney World, Universal and Orlando’s top theme parks. All our privately owned rental villas on Solana have their own pool and many of them also have a relaxing spa and games room. Sunbathers should select the south or west-facing option on the filter bar, or head over to the clubhouse where there are plenty of sun loungers and cabanas around the heated swimming pool, as well as crazy golf, gym and BBQ area. Shops, bars, restaurants and golf courses can all be found within a short distance of this highly recommended community.View our Solana community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes