Located on the peaceful gated community of Town Center Resort, this delightful 3 bedroom, privately owned, vacation villa has a table tennis table in the games room and a beautiful lake view from the pool deck. Situated just 15-20 minutes from many Orlando theme parks, including Disney, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove and about 20-25 minutes from Universal Resorts, which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park. ChampionsGate Villa is a few miles away along the Ronald Reagan Parkway and this is where you will find a Publix supermarket and selection of family restaurants and fast food outlets, catering for all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. The nearby I-4 Highway leads to Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and many of Florida’s award-winning beaches ion both coastlines.
- Living Accommodation - This villa is the perfect base for your family holiday to Orlando, with a natural flow to the layout of the villa before reaching the beautiful lake view at the back. The family lounge area has ample seating so that everybody can sit in comfort watching a film or chatting together. The spacious kitchen, equipped with all the appliances and utensils you might need to cook tasty family meals is towards the rear of the villa. With seating for 3 people, the breakfast bar is a great place for impromptu snacks and drinks throughout the day. The dining table within the kitchen is also an ideal spot to sit and play family board games together in the evenings.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a door leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 overlooks the front garden and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Next to this is Bedroom 3 which has Twin beds and has been decorated in a style that would suit guests of all ages and gender. A television in every bedroom means there is no compromise on what to watch as you relax at the end of a busy day.
- Entertainment - Head to the games room if you have any energy left and challenge other family members to a game of table tennis, don’t forget to keep score though so you know who the champion is at the end of your holiday.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days exploring Orlando’s theme parks you can return to your villa and soak up the sunshine on the pool deck, enjoying long, quality evenings looking at the lake in the background. Kids will enjoy splashing around in their own private pool knowing that you are keeping a close eye on them. The en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom can be reached from here so there is no need to go traipsing through the house with wet feet!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence. This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Town Center - Resort
Town Center Resort is a gated community sitting just off the Ronald Reagan Parkway and was built in 2003. Disney World theme parks are situated on the US192 which is less than 15 minutes drive away, and Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Nearest shops and restaurants are at the ChampionsGate village 3 miles away, which is also home to a PGA Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.View our Town Center - Resort community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes