Sitting on the peaceful gated community of Town Center Resort in Davenport is this cosy 3 bedroom privately owned vacation villa with a pool table in the games room and a private swimming pool with a south-facing woodland view. A wide range of dining options sit just a few minutes away at ChampionsGate Village, with enough choice to satisfy all budgets, tastes and dietary requirements. Some of Orlando’s most famous theme parks, including Disney World, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are just 15-20 minutes away from here, with Universal Resorts, including The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Volcano Bay water park, about 20-25 minutes’ drive from here. The I-4 Highway is nearby, and this leads to Daytona, Kennedy Space Center, Busch Gardens and some of Florida’s award-winning beaches.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa is perfect for families that want to escape the hustle and bustle of their day-to-day lives. The family lounge area, with doors leading to the south-facing pool deck, has a modern corner sofa seating the whole family so you can either curl up and watch TV or sit next to each other chatting about the fun day you’ve just had at the parks. The kitchen, equipped with all the appliances and gadgets you might need to cook a tasty meal has a breakfast bar and is close to a family dining table that overlooks the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck, perfect for early morning swimmers. Bedroom 2 at the front of the villa has two beds, one is a Queen-size bed and the other is a Single bed, it also has an en-suite bathroom. Next to this is Bedroom 3 which has Twin beds and is decorated in a style that would suit all guests. All bedrooms have their televisions so there is no need for anybody to compromise about which programme to watch as they settle down after a busy day in Florida.
- Entertainment - The brightly painted games room has been equipped with a pool table and is all ready for the family championships to begin as soon as you arrive!
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing deck area has great privacy, including conservation views to the rear, an undercover dining area so that you can truly enjoy the Floridian weather and a large pool for kids to splash around in. The en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom can be accessed directly from the pool deck, saving the trouble of running through the house with wet feet when nature calls!
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Town Center - Resort
Town Center Resort is a gated community sitting just off the Ronald Reagan Parkway and was built in 2003. Disney World theme parks are situated on the US192 which is less than 15 minutes drive away, and Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive can all be reached in less than 30 minutes. Nearest shops and restaurants are at the ChampionsGate village 3 miles away, which is also home to a PGA Championship golf course designed by Greg Norman.View our Town Center - Resort community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes