Situated at the Old Town Kissimmee end of the US192 is this three bedroom villa with a south facing, good-sized pool deck with views of a lake and woodland to the rear of the property. On the peaceful Windward Cay community, this villa is a perfect choice for the whole family during your stay in Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door is the family lounge with two sofas and three armchairs as well as a flatscreen TV. To the right of the lounge is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the formal dining area with seating for six people and patio doors leading to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom with a single door to the pool area. Bedroom 2 is to the left of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has twin beds.
- Entertainment - The games room has a pool table, table tennis and dartboard for all the family to enjoy.
- Outdoor Living - The completely private, south facing pool deck with views of a lake and woodland to the rear of the property has a pool and spa. The covered, outdoor dining table with seating for six people is great to enjoy alfresco dining. There is also a swinging chair and plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
The Kissimmee community of Windward Cay is close to Disney World and less than a mile from the US192 which has a range of shops and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. The privately owned rental villas here offer games rooms, south or west-facing pool and spa and are surrounded by conservation land. Orlando’s other attractions and theme parks are easy to reach from here as well, as are Florida's award-winning beaches.View our Windward Cay community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes