Located on the US27 in Davenport, this privately owned 4 bedroom vacation villa sits on the gated golfing community of Ridgewood Lakes, popular with many returning guests each year. Features include a games room and a large west-facing private pool and spa area with outdoor dining space and gorgeous views across the lake and the community golf course. Guests staying on Ridgewood Lakes have access to all community facilities, including the swimming pool, outdoor sports courts, play area and fishing lake. Ideally located for many of Florida’s attractions. Disney, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove can all be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes from here. Universal Resorts, home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Volcano Bay water park and Islands of Adventure is 30-35 minutes away and Busch Gardens is an hour’s drive from here. Posner Park, an outdoor shopping and dining development is just 10 minutes from the community, with a wider selection of dining options available at nearby ChampionsGate Village.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan layout has been designed with families in mind, helping everybody to enjoy the quality time they have together here in Orlando. Centrally placed is the lounge area with comfy seating, flatscreen TV and large patio doors leading to the west-facing pool deck. The kitchen is on the right-hand side and has all the appliances, equipment and gadgets you would expect to find in a self-catering holiday home, the breakfast dining table that overlooks the pool deck is a great place for cereal and orange juice each morning. To the right of the front door is a dining table, large enough for all the family to be able to enjoy a special occasion meal together or for evening fun playing board games as you unwind after a busy day.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the left of the lounge and has a door to the pool deck, King-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 overlooks the garden at the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the kitchen and has a Queen-size bed, this is close to Bedroom 4 which has Twin beds and decorated in a style to suit all guests. For guests' added convenience, all bedrooms have flatscreen TVs, making early nights and late mornings even more enjoyable.
- Entertainment - Show off your ball-potting skills or trick shots on the pool table in the games room, a great place to escape the hot Florida sun. Extra activities can be found at the nearby clubhouse including outdoor swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts and children’s play area. Keen anglers in your family might want to take advantage of the bass-filled fishing lake within the development.
- Outdoor Living - After long days at theme parks, shopping malls or golf courses, return to your villa and make use of the amazing outdoor area. Plenty of seating options mean the whole family can make memories outside in the sunshine as they enjoy the west-facing views across the community lake and golf course. Kids will enjoy improving their swimming skills in the pool and adults will appreciate time in the relaxing spa, soothing any weary leg muscles. Easy access to the family bathroom between Bedrooms 3 and 4 means no more sprints through the villa with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
This peaceful, gated community of Ridgewood Lakes is nestled within an award-winning championship golf course, built around scenic bass-filled fishing lakes. It is close to the I-4 Highway leading to Disney World, Universal and Orlando’s other top attractions. Many of our private rental villas here have south or west-facing pools with woodland or lake views, games room and ample space for the whole family to rest and relax. Posner Park outdoor shopping complex is just a 10 minute drive away.View our Ridgewood Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes