Sitting on the peaceful Windward Cay community in Kissimmee, just a few minutes from the fun-packed US192, is this delightful 3 bedroom vacation villa with a gorgeous lake view from the south-facing pool and spa area and a family games room. The magic and excitement of Disney World is just 15-20 minutes away from here, and SeaWorld and Discovery Cove can be reached in as little as 20-25 minutes. Less than half an hour’s drive from Windward Cay is International Drive and Universal Resorts, home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay water park. A wide range of restaurants, offering everything from burgers to burritos, salads to steaks and pasta to pancakes can be found on the bustling US192, a short distance away. The nearby I-4 Highway runs east to west across Florida, and this will lead you to some amazing sandy beaches as well as Daytona, Kennedy Space Center and Busch Gardens.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa is the ideal home from home for your Orlando holiday and offers plenty of space for everybody to relax. Just inside the front door is the family lounge area with lots of comfy seats and a flatscreen TV. To the right of the lounge is the kitchen area, equipped with all the appliances, gadgets and utensils you are likely to need and a breakfast bar with 2 seats. The dining table is large enough for the whole family to gather for mealtimes or evening fun, playing games and chatting. Doors from here lead out to the south-facing pool deck so you can wander in and out with ease to enjoy the sunshine.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed, door to the pool area and an en-suite bathroom that also has a door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is at the front of the villa and has a Queen-size bed, Bedroom 3 is nearby and is a fun bedroom suitable for younger guests and furnished with Twin beds. All bedrooms have a flatscreen TV, making early nights or late mornings even more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Entertainment - Head to the games room to practice your trick shots or your ball-potting skills on the pool table or place the table tennis top on and have a few fun games together.
- Outdoor Living - After busy days at the nearby theme parks or shopping malls, return to your villa and enjoy family time around the south-facing private pool, relaxing any aching muscles in the spa as you gaze out across the lake behind the villa. With plenty of seating and sun lounger options outside this is a great place to sit and recharge your batteries as you start making plans for your next Florida holiday. Direct access to the en-suite bathroom of the Master bedroom will save any mad dashes through the house with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
The Kissimmee community of Windward Cay is close to Disney World and less than a mile from the US192 which has a range of shops and restaurants to suit all tastes and budgets. The privately owned rental villas here offer games rooms, south or west-facing pool and spa and are surrounded by conservation land. Orlando’s other attractions and theme parks are easy to reach from here as well, as are Florida's award-winning beaches.View our Windward Cay community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 75 - 80 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes