Situated on the gated Westridge Manors community on the US27 in Davenport, midway between the I-4 Highway and the popular US192, is this 3 bedroom vacation villa. Features include a well-equipped games room for memory-making evenings with your family and a south-facing private pool and spa with no rear neighbours. The community facilities, including pool, gym and BBQ and picnic area, are just a short walk away from here and guests have full access to these amenities. The US192 is a few miles north of Westridge Manors and this is where you will discover hundreds of family restaurants and fast food outlets, taking care of all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements. Even closer, and within easy walking distance, is a popular British bar and fish and chip shop for those guests that want a little taste of home while they are on holiday. The fun and excitement of many of Orlando’s most popular theme parks, including Epcot, Magic Kingdom, SeaWorld and Discovery Cove can be reached in less than half an hour, with Universal Resorts, home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Islands of Adventure and Volcano Bay water park just 30-35 minutes away.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan layout has been designed to help families relax together and enjoy their Orlando holiday away from the stresses and strains of normal everyday living. Centrally placed is the kitchen, equipped with all the appliances, pots and pans and gadgets you are likely to need if you decide to prepare a family meal. The nearby dining table is a great place to enjoy anything you have prepared, or an ideal setting for evening fun playing board games together. A smaller dining table overlooks the pool deck and is am idyllic place to enjoy breakfast as you sit and discuss your plans for the day ahead. The family lounge, filled with lots of natural light, has comfy sofas, flatscreen TV and patio doors opening out on to the south-facing pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa on the left and has a Queen-size bed, doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is at the rear of the villa on the right and has windows overlooking the pool area and a Double bed. Bedroom 3, furnished with Twin beds and decorated in a style to suit most guests, is on the right of the villa with a window overlooking the front garden. A TV in each bedroom means everybody gets the chance to watch their programme of choice as they settle down after a busy day.
- Entertainment - Show off your skills in the games room as you play endless games of pool or table football, before putting the table tennis top on and enjoying a few games of ping pong. The community facilities are close by and include a swimming pool, gym and BBQ and picnic area.
- Outdoor Living - Spend quality time with your family on the south-facing pool deck at the rear of your villa. Why not take a dip in the pool or relax in the spa? Remember to put on the sun cream before lazing about poolside or dining alfresco on the table and chairs provided.
- Pool Safety - This property has Pool Door Alarms.
Westridge Manors, split into North and South, is a popular gated sub-division of the established Westridge community on the US27 in Davenport, close to Disney World theme parks and all the other reasons you chose Orlando for your family holiday. Many of the private villas to rent on here have their own pool and spa, games room, south or west-facing pool deck and scenic views. Community facilities for you to enjoy include a swimming pool, gym and picnic area. Shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes, budgets and dietary requirements can be found a few miles north along the lively US192.View our Westridge Manors community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes