Set on the beautiful Bridgewater Crossing community in Davenport, a few miles from the I-4, is this four bedroom villa with views across a lake to the rear of the property. Driving along the I-4 gets you to SeaWorld and Universal Studios in around 25 minutes. For those wanting to head to the Disney parks, expect a 20-minute journey. Heading north from the community gets you to the US192 and its assortment of shops, bars and restaurants which suit most tastes and budgets. Once you have had all the fun you can muster for one day, return to your villa to put your feet up for some well-deserved rest! Stretch out on the pool deck, with spa, and marvel at the views of the lake found to the rear of the property. There is also some space for you and your family to enjoy a meal together under the covered dining area, to watch the sun go down.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan family area welcomes you into the property. The lounge has seating for six around a flatscreen TV and also has a set of patio doors to the pool deck. The kitchen with black appliances overlooks the lounge and the dining area for six guests, which also has patio doors to the pool area.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is at the rear of the villa, to the left of the dining area. It has a King-size bed, flatscreen TV, patio doors to the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is across the lounge from the Master bedroom and has a Queen-size bed, flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck. Bedrooms 3 and 4 are at the front of the property. Bedroom 3 is a Twin room with en-suite to the right of the entrance. Bedroom 4 is a Twin room to the left that has a Disney theme. For guests' added comfort, all bedrooms have ceiling fans.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck, complete with spa, has a covered dining area where you can enjoy an alfresco meal after your busy day in Florida’s tourist attractions! The pool deck further benefits from the view of the lake, found at the rear of the property.
Bridgewater Crossing is a picturesque 78 acre community of approximately 220 homes built between 1999 and 2005. Good road links for this community mean that Disney is within a 15-20 minute drive away, Universal is about 25 minutes and the Orlando International airport is about a half hour drive away. Peaceful tree-lined sidewalks, beautiful lakes and a community swimming pool are just a few of the facilities on offer for guests staying here.View our Bridgewater Crossing community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes