Situated on the US27, at the junction of the US192 is this four bedroom villa sitting on the High Grove resort. With plenty of community facilities for all ages to enjoy, the resort is in a prime location to visit all of Orlando's main attractions. The Disney theme parks are just a fifteen minute drive away.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door is the family lounge with a sofa and two loveseats, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV. To the right of the lounge is the formal dining area seating six people. Adjacent is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is the first bedroom on the right off of the first floor landing and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is next to the Master bedroom and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to bedroom 2 and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The good sized pool deck has a large pool, a spa and an outdoor dining table seating four people. A great place for relaxing between visiting Orlando's main attractions.
- Entertainment - The games room is located just off the kitchen and has table tennis and table football. Ideal for some family fun during the quieter times of the holiday.
High Grove is a small, quiet resort with 160 homes built in 2005 and is situated at the intersection of US27 and US192. Guests staying here get full complimentary access to the spa, swimming pool, gym, TV lounge, crazy golf and children’s play area. Apart from being just a few minutes away from the entrance to Disney, there is a pub restaurant at the entrance of the community.View our High Grove community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes