This spacious four bedroom villa on the established Hampton Lakes community in Davenport, is the ideal choice for any family holiday to Orlando. Shops, restaurants and all Orlando attractions are easily reached from here. The spacious open-plan living areas, games room and private west facing pool deck are great features of this holiday home.
- Living Accommodation - The living accommodation includes a large kitchen with breakfast nook overlooking the pool deck, a dining area in the middle of the villa and a large family TV lounge.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom has a King-size bed, ensuite bathroom and doors leading to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 also has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom, whilst the third bedroom has twin beds. The fourth bedroom has been furnished with two sets of bunk beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck, with private pool, benefits from having privacy fencing all around, a covered dining area and a gas BBQ for guest use.
- Entertainment - The games room has been equipped with a pool table, air hockey game and table football.
Hampton Lakes, completed in 2004, is a gorgeous and well-kept community of almost 450 homes ranging in size from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Community facilities here include lakes, floodlit tennis courts and a couple of children’s play areas. Sitting on the US27, between the US192 and I-4 highway, shops, restaurants and golf courses are all just within a short drive. PLEASE NOTE; this community has a minimum 4 night stay on bookings.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes