Sitting on the Indian Creek community in Kissimmee, off the US192 and just ten minutes from the Disney theme parks, the location of this four bedroom villa is ideal and central to some of Orlando’s biggest attractions. Universal Studios, SeaWorld and International Drive are around twenty minutes away. The US192 is just 2 miles from the community where you will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops suitable for all ages. Community facilities include multiple sports courts, two children's play areas and plenty of landscape to keep active and see some of Florida’s beautiful wildlife.
- Living Accommodation - The formal lounge area is in the middle of the villa to the right-hand side of the villa entrance and seats six people. Towards the back of the villa is the family lounge with plenty of seating, a flatscreen TV with a DVD player and patio doors out to the pool deck. The open-plan kitchen is to the right of the lounge and has a breakfast bar seating two people and an additional table seating six people.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with a door to the pool deck. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the kitchen and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is at the front of the villa, to the left of the front door and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is opposite bedroom 3 and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck with complete privacy and views of woodland to the back of the villa has a private pool and spa along with a covered dining table and seating for six people - perfect for much needed breaks from the Florida sun. This home has solar heating for the pool but in colder months, pool heating may still be required to warm the water to a more pleasant temperature.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, table football game and children's seating.
Indian Creek is tucked away just off the popular US192 area making its location perfect for access to Walt Disney World and other attractions. Built in approximately 2002, its 460 homes are a mixture of residential and holiday rentals. The I-4 highway, leading to all other Orlando attractions, is a few minutes away, meaning that you could be on a beach within an hour of leaving your villa.View our Indian Creek community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 50 - 55 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 10 - 15 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Seaworld - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes