Located on the Ronald Reagan Parkway in Davenport, this four bedroom villa with a large pool deck, a good amount of privacy and views of conservation to the rear of the property sits on the Paradise Woods community. The I-4 highway is just a short drive away and Disney theme parks are just a 15-minute drive from the community.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the left hand side is open-plan kitchen with a kitchen table seating four people. Adjacent is the family lounge area with reclining sofas with cup holders, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge area and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the family lounge area and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the kitchen and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and is a Mickey Mouse themed bedroom with Twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The large south-facing pool deck with views of conservation to the rear of the property and a good amount of privacy has a pool and spa, a covered outdoor dining table seating four people and plenty of patio space for the whole family to enjoy the Florida sun on rest days from the theme parks.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table and air hockey for the whole family to enjoy during quieter periods of the holiday.
Paradise Woods in Davenport is a beautiful and quiet community nestled among oak and pine trees with only 23 homes that make up the community. Close to Disney and other popular attractions this is a great base from which to explore and experience Orlando.View our Paradise Woods community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 55 - 60 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 15 - 20 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Seaworld - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes