With a very good amount of privacy on the west facing pool deck this five bedroom single-storey villa offers your family an ideal choice during your stay in Orlando. Situated on the US27, just a short drive from both the US192 and I-4 the location is perfect for visiting Orlando's main attractions. The Disney area is just a twenty minute drive away from this holiday home.
- Living Accommodation - Just inside the front door to the left hand side is the formal dining area with seating for eight people. Continuing through the villa to the right hand side is the open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge with a large "L" shaped sofa and an armchair, cailing fan, flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and windows overlooking the pool deck and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the kitchen and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom of bedroom 2 can also be accessed from the living area. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the kitchen at the back of the villa and has a Queen-size bed and windows overlooking the pool deck. Bedroom 4 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 5 is next to bedroom 3 and has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck with a very good amount of privacy has a pool and a spa as well as an outdoor dining table with an umbrella and seating for four people.
- Entertainment - The games room is located just inside the front door to the right hand side and has a pool table and air hockey.
Westridge Manors is a gated subdivision of Westridge, an established community on the US27. Community facilities here include swimming pool, gym and picnic area. Shops and restaurants to suit everybody can either be found a few miles north on the popular US192, or head south a few miles to the Posner Park retail development. Disney theme parks are located less than 20 minutes away, with Universal, SeaWorld and International Drive all being less than 30 minutes drive away.View our Westridge Manors community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes