Situated just a few miles south of the US192, on the US27 in Davenport, is this well-equipped four bedroom villa sitting on the Hampton Lakes community. With a west facing pool deck, community facilities suitable for all holidaymakers and just a 20 minute drive to the Disney area. Making this home from home the perfect choice for your family getaway to Orlando.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the villa entrance, to the right is the formal lounge with a sofa and loveseat. The formal dining table with seating for six people is in the front lounge. Continuing through the villa to the right-hand side is the open-plan, well-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar seating two people and an additional table seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge with an L-shaped sofa and two armchairs, a flatscreen TV and patio doors to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the family lounge at the back of the villa and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the front door and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is to the left of the formal dining area and has Twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and also has Twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The west facing pool deck with good-sized pool has a fair amount of patio furniture and space to relax in the Florida sunshine.
Hampton Lakes is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Florida. With a range of villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many homes also have west-facing pool decks or lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis courts and play areas. Shops, bars and restaurants are all just a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes