Situated on the US27 in Davenport, midway between the US192 and I-4 is this four bedroom villa sitting on the stunning Hampton Lakes community. The location of this villa is perfect for visiting all of Orlando's main attractions, especially the Disney theme parks which are just a twenty minute drive away.
- Living Accommodation - The formal lounge is near the front of the villa to the left hand side and has a sofa and loveseat. Adjacent is the formal dining area with seating for six people. Continuing through the villa is the bright, open-plan kitchen with a kitchen table seating four people. Adjacent to the kitchen is the main family lounge with a large "L" shaped sofa, patio doors to the pool deck and a flatscreen TV.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is just inside the front door to the left hand side and has a Queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 3 is to the right of the formal dining area and has twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to bedroom 3 and also has twin beds.
- Outdoor Living - The pool deck has a very good amount of privacy, a good-sized pool, plenty of patio space to relax in the Florida sun, and an outdoor dining table with an umbrella with seating for four people.
- Entertainment - The games room is equipped with a pool table, fitness machine, table football, a TV, a sofa and two loveseats. Perfect for the whole family to relax and enjoy quality time spent together.
Hampton Lakes is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Florida. With a range of villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many homes also have west-facing pool decks or lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis courts and play areas. Shops, bars and restaurants are all just a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes