Sitting on the well-established Hampton Lakes community, close to Disney World and Orlando’s other top attractions; this 4 bedroom private rental villa is a great choice for any family holiday to Florida. The well-equipped games room will keep the kids entertained for hours at a time and the extended pool deck with lake views will help you recharge your batteries as you relax. Dining and shopping options to suits all tastes and budgets can be found within a short drive of here.
- Living Accommodation - This villa is perfect for families looking to spend some quality time together, away from the hustle and bustle of normal everyday life. The open-plan living space is bright and airy, allowing you to relax just as soon as you enter the villa. The family lounge is towards the rear of the property overlooking the pool deck and offers ample seating for everybody in front of a large wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The well-equipped kitchen is nearby and has a small breakfast bar for 2 people, a great place to relax with a cup of early morning coffee. The dining table is between the kitchen and patio doors to the pool deck and this is the ideal place to enjoy family dinners or spend an evening laughing and joking as you play board games together.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the left of the lounge and has a Queen-size bed and large en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Double bed and is near the front of the villa. Also near the front of the villa are Bedrooms 3 and 4, each with Twin beds and are suitable for guests of any age or gender. To avoid missing out on your favourite TV programme, each bedroom has its own television.
- Outdoor Living - The extended pool deck has a small undercover area if you want to escape the sun, or lots of loungers if you don’t! With your own private pool and a peaceful lake view to the rear this is a relaxing place to come back to after long days at the parks.
- Entertainment - The well-equipped games room will be a massive hit for younger family members as they make memories playing pool, table football or air hockey together. Some seating and a TV has also been provided so those players waiting patiently for their turn have something to do.
Hampton Lakes is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Florida. With a range of villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many homes also have west-facing pool decks or lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis courts and play areas. Shops, bars and restaurants are all just a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes