Sitting on the established Hampton Lakes community on the US27 in Davenport, this villa is just a short drive away from shops, restaurants and golf courses. The tourist routes to all theme parks, the US192 and I-4 highway, are both within a few minutes drive. The extended pool deck with lake views makes a very inviting environment and the spacious bedrooms are great for all the family.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living accommodation includes a formal dining table at the front of the villa leading to a large kitchen area with additional seating at the breakfast bar. The main lounge is at the back of the property, with doors leading directly to the pool deck. There is a small TV area at the end of the upstairs landing.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, sitting just off the lounge and with windows overlooking the pool deck, has a King-size bed, large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and direct access to a bathroom and sits at the front of the villa downstairs. Bedroom 3 has a Double bed and en-suite bathroom located upstairs to the back of the property. The other three bedrooms are all Twin rooms and have been decorated in a style to suit any holiday maker.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck area, with private pool, has peaceful lake views to the rear and a dining table for some alfresco living.
- Entertainment - The garage has been equipped with a pool table and dartboard.
Hampton Lakes is one of Orlando’s most popular communities and, being close to Disney, is in a prime location for any family holiday to Florida. With a range of villas, from 3 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms, each with their own private swimming pool, many homes also have west-facing pool decks or lake views to help you relax as well as games rooms to keep the kids entertained. Facilities include tennis courts and play areas. Shops, bars and restaurants are all just a short drive away from here.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes