Sitting on the established Hampton Lakes community on the US27 this villa is just a short drive away from shops, restaurants and golf courses. The tourist routes to all theme parks, the US192 and I-4 highway, are both within a few minutes drive. The extended pool deck with lake views makes a very inviting environment and the spacious bedrooms are great for all the family.
- Living Accommodation - The open-plan living accommodation includes a formal dining table at the front of the villa leading to a large kitchen area with additional seating at the breakfast bar. The main lounge is at the back of the property, with doors leading directly to the pool deck. There is a small TV area at the end of the upstairs landing.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom, sitting just off the lounge and with windows overlooking the pool deck, has a King-size bed, large walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 has a Queen-size bed and direct access to a bathroom and sits at the front of the villa downstairs. Bedroom 3 has a double bed and en-suite bathroom, while the other three bedrooms are all twin rooms and have been decorated in a style to suit any holiday maker.
- Outdoor Living - The south facing pool deck area, with private pool, has peaceful lake views to the rear and a dining table for some alfresco living.
- Entertainment - The garage has been equipped with a pool table and dartboard.
Hampton Lakes, completed in 2004, is a gorgeous and well-kept community of almost 450 homes ranging in size from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Community facilities here include lakes, floodlit tennis courts and a couple of children’s play areas. Sitting on the US27, between the US192 and I-4 highway, shops, restaurants and golf courses are all just within a short drive. PLEASE NOTE; this community has a minimum 4 night stay on bookings.View our Hampton Lakes community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Seaworld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes