Located on the US27 community of Glenbrook in Clermont is this spacious 5 bedroom privately owned rental villa. With lots of space for everybody to relax, an air-conditioned games room with comfy seating and a south-facing pool and spa with no overlooking neighbours, this is a highly recommended villa for your Orlando holiday. Guests staying here can access the community facilities, a few minutes from the villa, including the swimming pool and sunbathing deck, gym, TV lounge, games tables and outdoor sports courts. A wide range of shops, bars and restaurants are waiting to be discovered along the US192 which is a few miles south of Glenbrook. The magic and excitement of Disney World can be reached in less than half an hour, with SeaWorld and Discovery Cove about 30-35 minutes away. Hogwarts Express and the cobbled streets of Diagon Alley can be found in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Resorts, this can be reached in as little as 35-40 minutes.
- Living Accommodation - This comfortable villa allows everybody the chance to unwind away from the stresses of normal everyday living. The first lounge welcomes you into the villa and has comfy sofas and windows overlooking the front garden, a perfect place to sit and read a book or enjoy a conversation with a loved one. The main family lounge is at the back of the villa and has lots of natural light coming from the doors leading out to the south-facing pool area. This lounge has been furnished with comfy seating and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. Centrally placed is the modern kitchen, all culinary requirements are taken care of here with all the appliances, equipment and gadgets you would expect to find, as well as a convenient breakfast bar for drinks and nibbles. A nearby dining table is perfect for tea and toast in the morning as you sit and plan the activities of the day ahead, with a larger dining table adjoining the front lounge being a perfect place for dinner or evening fun playing board games.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is on the ground floor, this has a King-size bed, windows overlooking the pool deck and a large en-suite bathroom. All other bedrooms are upstairs, Bedroom 2 has a King-size bed and en-suite bathroom while Bedroom 3 has a Queen-size bed. Bedrooms 4 and 5 are Twin-bedded rooms, furnished and decorated in a style that would suit all guests. With a flatscreen TV in each bedroom, everybody gets the chance to enjoy a late-night movie as they relax at the end of a busy day.
- Entertainment - The air-conditioned games room contains table tennis and table football as well as comfy seating for eager players who are waiting to join in. The community facilities are a few minutes from here and include a swimming pool, gym, TV lounge, kiddie’s play area and outdoor courts for tennis and beach volleyball.
- Outdoor Living - Around the outside of the south-facing pool deck is hedging, giving you extra privacy as you enjoy the private pool and relaxing spa, or dine out under the stars around the table. There is easy access to the downstairs cloakroom from the pool deck, avoiding any mad sprints through the villa with wet feet.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Glenbrook is a small peaceful community close to Disney that offers a mixture of family villas from 3 to 7 bedrooms. Many of our private villas have games rooms, your own pool and spa, south or west-facing lake views and plenty of space for the whole family. All of Orlando's attractions, including Disney World and Universal, can be reached in as little as 20 minutes. A wide selection of shops and restaurants are within a 10-15 minute drive. Community facilities include a swimming pool, gym and kid's play area.View our Glenbrook community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 40 - 45 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 65 - 70 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 70 - 75 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 35 - 40 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 30 - 35 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 35 - 40 Minutes