In a prime location in Davenport, just a short drive from the US192 and I-4 Highway, is this comfortable 4 bedroom privately owned villa on Highlands Reserve golfing community. Featuring a south-facing private pool and just a 15 minute walk to the community facilities and less than 10 minutes’ walk to a supermarket and selection of bars and family restaurants. Disney World is a few miles away along the popular US192 and all other Orlando attractions, including SeaWorld and Universal, can be reached very easily from the nearby I-4 Highway.
- Living Accommodation - Immediately inside the front door to the left-hand side is the formal dining table large enough for all the family to dine together or enjoy an evening of playing board games. To the right of the formal dining table is the open-plan, well-equipped kitchen with an additional table seating 4 people, a great place to enjoy tea and toast in the morning as you plan your day ahead. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family lounge with sofa, loveseat and armchair, a flatscreen TV and patio doors leading out to the pool deck.
- Bedrooms - The Master bedroom is to the right of the family lounge and has a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. Bedroom 2 is to the right of the family lounge at the back of the villa and has a Queen-size bed. Bedroom 3 is next to Bedroom 2 and has Twin beds. Bedroom 4 is next to Bedroom 3 and also has Twin beds.
- Entertainment - The community swimming pool, tennis court and children’s play area is about a 15 minute walk from this villa.
- Outdoor Living - The south-facing pool deck has a pool, covered outdoor dining table and plenty of seating options to enable all the family to be able to relax out here after a busy day at the parks and enjoy long warm evenings together.
- Pool Safety - This property has a Pool Safety Fence.
Highlands Reserve is a well-maintained and long-established peaceful golfing community in Davenport. We have over 100 privately owned villas to rent on Highlands Reserve, many have games rooms and south or west-facing decks with private pool and spa as well as views over the golf course or conservation and woodland areas. Situated close to Disney World and roads leading to Orlando's other popular attractions including Universal and SeaWorld. This is a great community, recommended by lots of returning customers, and benefits from being close to a wide range of bars, shops and restaurants.View our Highlands Reserve community page
- Magic Kingdom
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Discovery Cove
- Airport (Orlando International) - 35 - 40 Minutes
- Airport (Sanford) - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Busch Gardens - 60 - 65 Minutes
- Disney's Animal Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Epcot - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Disney's Hollywood Studios - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Disney's Magic Kingdom - 20 - 25 Minutes
- Islands of Adventure - 30 - 35 Minutes
- SeaWorld - 25 - 30 Minutes
- Universal Studios - 30 - 35 Minutes